Getting started again and again

Options
Hi, my name is Megan and I've ALWAYS struggled with weight and my body image. So here I am at 27 years old having to start over again. This is my story.

November of 2012 I got married. July of 2013 he deployed. I've always been an emotional eater so I figured I had 2 options get fit or get fat. I opted for the first option, I started running using the c25k app. I went from barely able to jog 5 minutes to running three miles, then I was at the gym lifting weights for 1.5 to 2 hours daily. I was down to 150 when he came home and I felt GREAT. About 5 weeks after he got home we found out I was pregnant, 2 weeks after that I miscarried. I quickly (within 3 months) found myself up to 180 lbs (remember my emotional eating comment). I decided that I couldn't keep on lime that so I started eating healthy and resumed my work outs.

I was losing weight when 3 months I lost 15 lbs I was feeling better I thought I had a handle on it. Found out I was, pregnant again so I freaked out stopped working out and everything. Fast forward 9 months, I had a handsome baby boy, then my husband deployed 2 weeks after, cue emotional eating response. Fast forward to today, I have a 1 year old who keeps me on my toes but I'm the biggest I've ever been 223 lbs. And I can feel it wearing on my body. So I'm getting started again. Getting my meal plans figured out and figuring out how to fit in exercise.

Replies

• sam06ana
    sam06ana Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Keep your chin up. Regardless if this is the 1st or 50th, you're still doing a good thing!
  • aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You can do it !. Feel free to add me!