Support Needed - Other Beachbody users?

Options
Going through a very difficult time in my life and am looking for any kind of support I can get. Feeling abandoned and heart broken by family and friends and needing to lose 100 lbs on top of it.

Planning to start Cize and Turbofire tomorrow. Trying to keep busy so I don't focus on the other things in my life that are going down hill.

Hoping to make some friends through this process!

Thank you!!

Replies

• navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add...goals might be different but can help with motivation for sure. You can do it.

Cheers ..
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I use CIZE. I'll add you :)
  • Flowerbaby2
    Flowerbaby2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry times are tough right now but just take it 1 day and 1 lb at a time ,you are going in the right direction
  • merlosc33
    merlosc33 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    it's going to be alright keep going hard remember tough times don't last tough people do exercise will help you to clear your mind and York spirit . Keep going no matter what :)
  • jsluti
    jsluti Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How's TurboFire going? Are you feeling any better? Feel free to add me. I'm a Turbo "junkie!"
  • nado650
    nado650 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Add me it's been an awesome experience with everyone in here and would like to pass on that support
  • julia0427
    julia0427 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I am a beachbody member. Just finishing up Les Mills Combat and I have Cize on order!! I have more 55 lbs to loose. Have lost twenty so far.
  • kzeug
    kzeug Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm currently in my last week of Round A with P90. Could use some support and happy to cheer other's on as well. Add me!