Support for us ladies

Options
meganleann5665
meganleann5665 Posts: 9 Member
edited May 2016 in Getting Started
Hey everyone! I joined this app last year and I lost maybe 10 pounds in a month... but then I quit! Now I'm back at it a year later and hopefully I'm ready!!! I'm 18 and I'm 220lbs. My goal is to be around 140 so I have lots to acheive! I am going to college for nursing so I am even more interested to get healthy and into shape for that! I am really just looking for friends that are alike so we can do this together!!! I want to be able to help push others to do their best and not quit and I think I need the same to be able to acheive me goals. Thank you❤

Replies

• blb_86
    blb_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Added you! I have been back here since February and down 36lbs. Have another 17lbs or so to reach my goal weight. Congrats on taking the first step
  • nikesandglitter
    nikesandglitter Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I have been on here before and lost quite a lot of weight/inches. I'm back and hoping to finish off!
  • Mechell_74
    Mechell_74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add, but am looking for mfp friends
  • DylsGrandma
    DylsGrandma Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Welcome Back! :smiley:
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 26, 5'7 and started at 205. Currently down to 175 and hoping to get around 140 or 145.
  • 2014celestefranco
    2014celestefranco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here I'm 20 and going to SPC in Txt for nursing! I'm 240lbs hoping to get to at least 150. Nursing has also encouraged me. I have no idea how to add people can someone show me how?
  • newereveryday
    newereveryday Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Added! I'm at 260 working toward 130.
  • Eran1315
    Eran1315 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm on here a while but never really used the forums! would be lovely to make some mfp friends!

I'm 28, from Ireland, Happily married with A handsome 1 year old boy and beautiful 2 and a half year old girl!
    I've always been bigger.. dieted on and off a loooong time! started back feb 29th at my biggest ever of 226lb (I'm 5'1) ... I'm down to 206, counting down to onederland now lol.. my ultimate goal for now is 147.7lb.. i'll still be considered slightly overweight then, but i'll be delighted to get there!!
  • Amr085
    Amr085 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Added. Looking for friends to build my support group and help me keep sight of my goal of losing 80-100 lbs.
  • ariannfa583
    ariannfa583 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me