Hello......Ok I'm going to need a strong support system.

Options
Hello everyone my name is Dawn. I was enrolled in Weight Watchers but had to stop due to a job layoff and the expense factor. My neighbors use My Fitness Pal and encouraged me to join.......well here I am. I had lost 15 pounda but have gained 2.5 back because now that Im home more I want to sit and eat all the time. I am hoping this will help me better monitor my actions. I did learn at Weight Watchers that tracking is one of the most important things to do. I look forward to meeting new people with the same struggles as me. :smile:

Replies

• Dippydog
    Dippydog Posts: 154
    Options
    Howdy!
  • supershala
    supershala Posts: 30
    Options
    This website really is great! It's an excellent way to keep track of caloric intake and calories burned. Just do what it tells you and you will lose, I guarantee it!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    welcome and lean on the people here whenever you need...they are da bomb.....friend me if you want...
  • angelsdance77
    Options
    hey, im like you i feel alone one the weightloss thing i realy need some one to just share goals plans , mess ups and girl stuff if you want a buddy im becca? if you like texing on phone we can tx... or just on here..
  • Cyd46
    Cyd46 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a GREAT site!! You can get all the support your after here!! Add me if you like! Good Luck! in your journey! : )
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started this app when I was laid off as well (though I hadn't been doing anything before that....) It's certainly helped me mind just how much I'm intaking, which is great when I'm sitting home and bored... Because before this, I'd just eat... constantly! (Now I eat constantly, just smaller portions and better food! :wink: ) Good luck finding a new job if you don't have one yet, btw. Job hunting is SOOOO much fun, isn't it? :frown:

You can friend me if you want. :smile:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Hello! Love it here! You can add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • abbz17
    abbz17 Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome! this place is wonderful! you will love it :) friend me if you like!
  • mcgwnkrista
    Options
    You'll love it here! Feel free to add me, I need as much support as you do :)
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will LOVE it here. I know I do. MFP has actually done more for me in one month than WW did in six. The people here are great and very supportive. The tools are amazing and soooo easy to use. Hope you stay and get healthy with the rest of us. Good luck to you! You can do it! :o)