Looking for active friends! 27/F

Options
Hi guys! I am looking for some active friends to go through this weight loss thing together. I have tried over and over to lose weight, but something clicked for me, and its no longer a choice. I have way too much living to do!

I also would love to find any Fitbit friends as well, so we can challenge each other to push ourselves each day!

A little about me, I am a 27 year old female, living in Boise, ID. I will be relocating to San Jose, CA soon. Moving is a primary motivator for losing weight as well as I'd love to be able to start over fresh, and a better me! I am an animal lover and nerd. My boyfriend and I have four rescue cats, and we enjoy playing Overwatch, WoW, Bioshock, Diablo 3, etc.

Looking forward to meeting some new people! :smiley:

Replies

• melissameyer1987
    melissameyer1987 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 28 and just starting my weight loss journey as well and would love to have other people to share I find with and keep each other motivated. I have just discovered the community portion of the app and am excited to have options to chat with others. I hope we can become friends and help each other through this journey.
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi my name Karina. Please feel free to add me. I'm 24 and on the road to lose 99 pounds. I'm here for the long haul. And greatest luck to you on your journey.
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd and cat lover too! I also have 4 cats! Two of them their mom died at two weeks so I bottle fed them and raised them into the little brats they are now! Everyone is playing Overwatch... except me... :(
  • n23r
    n23r Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 20 and I'm also looking for active friends to lose weight! I'm looking to purchase a Fitbit, the alta, anyone know if it's any good? I hope to find friends to chat and motivate each other ☺️ x
  • JennxoTIU
    JennxoTIU Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 27 years old living outside of Philadelphia. I try to work out 7 days a week with 1 or 2 of them being active rest days. I'm a newly minted runner who completed their first 5k a couple weeks ago! Looking for friends to keep me accountable as well as motivating!
  • CallyBeth08
    CallyBeth08 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My name is Cally, I'm 26, live in NC, and getting back on track as well! Not on fitbit, though. Only here. I'm working on losing 80lbs, with my motivation being strengthening my knee, and running a marathon. Feel free to add me!! Would love to be apart of your support team!
  • seeirialshrink
    seeirialshrink Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Aw thanks guys! Lots of love. I am adding ppl right now! Looking forward to tracking with you!
  • yumesoraki
    yumesoraki Posts: 4,859 Member
    Options
    Dee from AL. On fitbit-surge and HP/anime nerd. I'm on the last bit hopefully of 10-15lbs.
  • seeirialshrink
    seeirialshrink Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • missthang11205
    missthang11205 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm also living in San Jose. Originally from Long Island, NY. Just sent you a friend request. Good luck on your weight loss journey
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Add me, anyone v with a cat nose is a winner!
  • rpottr
    rpottr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 from canada. Anyone can feel free to add! I love seeing others food diaries for meal inspiration :)
  • SkinnyTiff88
    SkinnyTiff88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 28 trying to get back into my favorite skinny jeans (about 50 lbs ago) I also use a fitbit and try to go to the gym 5 days a week to do cardio and lift. I think my biggest problem is food. Even when I think I'm going good I go way over my calories, I can eat an 18 oz steak no problem (plus sides) I gotta get my act together. My big goal is to complete in a figure competition
  • brianneweston
    brianneweston Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new here, 24 and from Canada. I'm starting my journey to lose 23lbs to get back into shape for my wedding next June! I'm new to this app so still learning.
    Feel free to add me, I hope to find motivation for healthy eating and exercise ideas. :smile:
  • fornowiamwinter
    fornowiamwinter Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Yvette, 28, I'm from Ireland. I'm also on fitbit. Love Diablo 3, bioshock and plenty more. Also love comic books, anime and MtG. Feel free to add me if you like! :#
  • Alphascarface
    Alphascarface Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in California :)