Looking for friends for support, advice and well...friendship!

Options
lavmom39
lavmom39 Posts: 2 Member
Hi everyone, day two here for me. I am feeling motivated and hoping to meet some people who can help me through this endless journey and who I can learn from and hopefully do the same for them! I am a pretty positive, upbeat person. I try to be honest with myself and not too hard on myself. I am looking to regain my health first and foremost. The rest will be the icing on the cake.....wait, maybe I should say the peanut butter on the celery! lol If anyone out there is interested in being friends, I welcome you!

Replies

• meganleann5665
    meganleann5665 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we are in the same boat!!! I am just starting back up today! Feel free to add me!
  • aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    It is great you have started your health journey. Feel free to add me !!
  • carakit
    carakit Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a while now but am always looking for positive friends!! Feel free to add me!!
  • ValJRed
    ValJRed Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me...we are on the same path. Just joined here and looking for positive people as well.
  • blb_86
    blb_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Added you!..I have been back here since February and down 36lbs. Loving have lots of motivated friends
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Adding you! ;) The more friends we have to motivate us, the better!
  • dixpixie
    dixpixie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, just started today. How are people added when someone asks to be added?
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Anybody here feel free to add me! Looking for some active supportive friends.
  • JeffS435
    JeffS435 Posts: 133 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    sent you an add request. anyone else that wants to can add me. I am on here everyday
  • ChampCrucial
    ChampCrucial Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am pretty consistent with logging, post motivation every once and a while, and I am just trying to lift everyone up because I know at some point we all fall
  • MaryAdolay
    MaryAdolay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me. Been on diets and non-diets for years and need all the help I can get. Trying to lose 80 lbs.
  • yamness
    yamness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm returning after a long pause and would welcome positive motivation. Thanks!
  • DylsGrandma
    DylsGrandma Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Willing to encourage and share ideas!
  • elfiejay85
    elfiejay85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! Also looking for buddies.

I joined on Monday and have 20-25lbs to lose!

I am 30 and based in North England

Good luck to all and looking forward to connecting!
  • chimonetabron2014
    chimonetabron2014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Definitely in the same boat! Feel free to add me! :)
  • trinat2016
    trinat2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this too. I'm finding it so interesting working out what to eat and how much, when I thought certain things were fine. I'm just learning so making mistakes but learning from them and making changes. Would be happy to share my experience with you and hear/help with yours. X
  • maggie2b
    maggie2b Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, just started. Look for some friends to help with support and motivation.