Looking for a weight loss buddy!!

Options
After I had my daughter, my thyroid went completely out of control. I gained 30 lbs in 2 months!!! Now that its regulated, I'm ready to get this weight off! So far I've lost 8 pounds, but I need someone to motivate me and I can do the same for you!! Let's lose weight together!

Replies

• slimmingirene
    slimmingirene Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We can lose weight together. Im 51 and I want to lose at least 35 pounds. let's keep in touch daily to swap receipe make sure we stay on our exercise regime. Congrats for the eight pound you are on to a good start
  • alliiebaybee1
    alliiebaybee1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i added you! lets complete our fitness and weight loss journey together!
  • marketaprovodova
    marketaprovodova Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I added you too :)
  • AnnetteUK2016
    AnnetteUK2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I added you too!
  • helenjoy50
    helenjoy50 Posts: 10 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi add me I need some MFP pals to motivate and be motivated by i have about 6 stone to lose and I'm just starting out.... help !! x
  • Tihesiag
    Tihesiag Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I added you also. We can go on this journey together.
  • marywal1963
    marywal1963 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Kim, I have thyroid issues also. I had low energy, dry hair and skin and, of course, the weight gain. Since starting medication to treat my hypothyroidism, everything improved and my thyroid returned back to normal levels, hurray! Anyways, during the fall and winter months, this year, I did fall off the diet wagon and started eating junk food again and developed bad eating habits, etc. I just started this program a few days ago, and I'm very excited about this journey. I'm sure you will do great! Good luck!
  • marywal1963
    marywal1963 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Added you also.
  • antonettetrep
    antonettetrep Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • joesanabria33
    joesanabria33 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Always here to help!