Looking for an online weight loss buddy

Options
Hi everyone, I'm looking for an online weight loss buddy. I've been trying to lose weight for about 5 months now, I've tried all sorts of diet plans but I can't stick to anything for more than a week or two and always end up going on a binge. I'd love to have someone to chat with on a daily basis as I find that kind of help very effective. If you're looking for an online/text buddy to support you too please do let me know. Many hands make light work! :)

Replies

• lisamschinella
    lisamschinella Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • MrOtto2016
    MrOtto2016 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    U can add me as well if you like. I have an open diary..
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add ...I mostly try not to give in in my cravings . ..so know exactly how hard it is and how it feels. You can do it ...stay strong cheers
  • nicole3921
    nicole3921 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I stared using MFP again about 2 1/2 months ago. I have lost 20 lbs using MFP but all together I have lost 30lbs this year. I have logged in daily as well as have an open diary. I love to see everyone's posts and help encourage them along their journey. Right now I am using C25K along with my everyday work outs. It's pretty but is good challenge
  • Julesoola
    Julesoola Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been having similar binge sessions once or twice a week and am trying to get out of that cycle.
  • juma4474
    juma4474 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Sent you a private message :)
  • Gemmi73
    Gemmi73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I, too, binge.
  • daisybelle84
    daisybelle84 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me too! I do the same thing. I am hard core for a couple of weeks and then go right back to my old ways of eating large amounts of food and taking in too much beer and alcohol. I need to stay focused and committed!
  • duracell24
    duracell24 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You or anyone can add me!! I'm so stuck in a rut maybe a weight loss buddy will help!!
  • cherylboswell1696
    cherylboswell1696 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • CharleneD80
    CharleneD80 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add friends but looking to have some motivation and people that are in the same journey as I am .. I've never really been on a diet maybe every so often I will watch what I eat etc but for the past 3 weeks I've done ok and hope to continue I still make some poor choices
  • babayaganyc
    babayaganyc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Marketaprovodova, or any other ladies here, please feel free to add me! Would love to have someone to write/text to on a near daily basis, for moral support and just to have someone to "report" to besides myself!

I will start keeping an open diary.

I am trying to go from 148 to 135....which was my weight last year at this time....and now I can't zip up last summer's pants! Want to get back to my "happy place". Have always struggled with emotional eating.
  • drpsamin
    drpsamin Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    My story is similar to yours. Lost 30lb this year...looking to lose another 8-10lb.
  • MarkMcAvoy100
    MarkMcAvoy100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I've just started my fitness obsession again and hoping to stick to it.
  • anujanigam
    anujanigam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I am on same boat!!
  • Natachamay
    Natachamay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just trying to start actively using MFP so I would love to join in. Need some motivational posters to keep me going!!!
  • Evans0802
    Evans0802 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I need help to stay motivated!!!!!
  • pearce8888
    pearce8888 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me for support
  • KristinRG85
    KristinRG85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I did the diet/binge thing for years and I'm trying to go about things differently this time around and I can always use more motivation.
  • hkopella
    hkopella Posts: 34 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Me too! It's really difficult sticking to a diet for long but this time I really want to give it my best effort. Good luck! Feel free to add me.