Game of Thrones Summer Challenge 6/19-7/31--still open if yo

Options
Game of Thrones MFP Summer Challenge: 6/19-7/31

Welcome Lords and Ladies to the Game of Thrones summer challenge! Every Sunday, please come back to this form (save the url as a favorite or something) and enter in the number of 1lbs lost that week. The house with the most pounds lost by Sunday, 7/31 will win the Iron Throne for the summer. Contestants are stepping up to the challenge and there is still time to participate! Here are the house assignments:

House of Stark--"Winter is Coming"
Poniesarepretty--Head of House
evenidomhnaill
Avenerable
Belloise
Kimmer2011
heatherjm27
Farmgirl67
ElimyW

House of Lannister--"A Lannister Always Pays his Debts"
Helice--Head of House
analisa-c l
adyshiva
whovian
jingly
justleeanne
NBabi91
lauraashley614

House of Baratheon---“Ours is the Fury”
Molissep—Head of House
Rae9911
Sheilamknott
foreverloved
ryangur
blueocean52811
CatClark

If your name is not listed, REPLY TO THIS POST and you will be placed into the House that needs a player...or a new house will be created.

Please check the Motivation message boards every Tuesday to see the house standings for the week! Please feel free to friend me as well. BUT DON’T FORGET TO REPLY TO THIS POST TO PARTICIPATE. Good luck everyone!

First WI is on Sunday, 6/19 you will record the pounds lost for the week. Here is the link to the game form...please save the URL as a favorite and don't forget to log in every Sunday to represent your house with pride!

Replies

• lauraashley614
    Options
    yay! let the games begin!
  • Poniesarepretty
    Poniesarepretty Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am so excited that so many people want to play! This is going to be fun. =)
  • Jadesmommy2003
    Jadesmommy2003 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'll join.. I could use more challenge and I like the game of thrones!
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    I'm in too, just starting watching this with hubby:)
  • Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Please add me!!! Thanks!
  • Jaradel
    Jaradel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    May I please join in? I don't have HBO but I've been reading the books. I was over at my dad's condo a couple weeks ago, and he has HBO on demand, so I asked if I could watch the first episode, and I ended up getting him hooked on it!
  • hippeychick
    Options
    I love Game of Thrones and even play the role playing game with the hubby, may I join?