New In Virginia

Options
:happy: Hi everybody ! I'm new to this site. I have been a stay at home mom for the last 7 years. I have struggled with my weight my entire life, but it has really gotten out of control the last couple of years. I am now beginning to take back my life and my weight with a healthier lifestyle. I have a LONG way to go and appreciate any support. This is a great site !

Replies

• Chrissy78
    Options
    :happy: Hi everybody ! I'm new to this site. I have been a stay at home mom for the last 7 years. I have struggled with my weight my entire life, but it has really gotten out of control the last couple of years. I am now beginning to take back my life and my weight with a healthier lifestyle. I have a LONG way to go and appreciate any support. This is a great site !
  • alaskagal
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :happy:
  • cottrell22
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! :flowerforyou:
    I wish you luck on your journey to becoming healthier:smile: You will find tons of support here on MFP! :drinker:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    This board will really make it so much easier to count calories....Best of luck.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I'm from VA too! Where are you?

This is a great site! Good luck to you!
  • Chrissy78
    Options
    I live in the Shenandoah Valley
  • mms817
    mms817 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm from Virginia too. Originally from Shenandoah Valley (Harrisonburg), but now reside in Fredericksburg. Welcome to this site. I'm very new here too, but finding it very useful. The visual calorie counting and exercise make it seem like a game that I'm trying to win every day, with a feeling of victory when I come in below my calorie limit.

Best of luck!