Hi guys, Im new!

Options
Hi, Im Fi and Im from Cheltenham in England. Ive been on a diet and exercise plan for a few weeks now but I always hit a wall. Its almost as if as soon as I start to see results I fall back to my old habits. I need some motivation to keep going until I hit my goal! My friend recommended this site because shes had some really good results and lots of inspiration from you guys, and Im really proud of her.

I hope I can offer some good tips that Ive picked up along the way, and get some more from you! Hope your all doing well, Fi x

Replies

• Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sent you a friend request. I'm still new on my weightloss journey. Almost 2 weeks in. I love this site. The calorie/exercise counter is great but the motivation and encouragement here is even better. Welcome to MFP!
  • missmarshmallow
    Options
    Hi I'm Holly and I'm 25 and also from the UK (Great Yarmouth) welcome to the site, I have sent u and friend request and hopefully we can help each other with motivation and support so we can reach our goals. x
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I too am new :)
  • suewongie
    suewongie Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm also new. lol. please add me as friend as i feel like a billy no mates. lol.
  • Unbreakable360
    Options
    ...welcome...!!!...good to have you on board...!!!!
  • shaunna04
    shaunna04 Posts: 3
    Options
    Im new too, i have the same problem as you, fallling back into bad habits when i see results so i hope people like us can work together to reach our goal! :D Everyones welcome to add me.