A month in

Options
Hi, I didn't post any messages at first. I was trying to see if this was going to work for me and so far it has except that I put the wrong beginning weight in. I guessed as I was in a hurry to get started and went with my most common heavy weight, but was actually 10 lbs heavier than that so my actual weight loss is 18lbs not 8 which is exciting for me.

I have lost weight in the past but then had a medical issue and gained it all back being on bedrest. Since then my life is topsy turvy and have just been gaining. Am really trying to get a better grip on my life and my weight this time around. I'm not getting any younger or any healthier and only have me to blame and to fix this mess. So, I am off to a good start and hopefully will continue this trend. People are starting to notice, I'm getting the "Are you losing weight?" questions. That always makes it easier.:tongue:

Replies

• Jackie0127
    Jackie0127 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Kuddos for You! Thats an awesome acomplishment! :)
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Great job and great commitment to your health, keep up the great work!
  • ihavenowaist
    ihavenowaist Posts: 112
    Options
    Way to Go!

You can go back and edit your starting weight so that your reported loss is accurate. It may not seem important now, but it might be a huge confidence boost when more pounds keep coming off and you can see it in your reports.

Again, good going and best in the future!
  • lawilliamsva
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work! I just joined today since I just returned from vacation & realized that vacation pictures are horrendous. Great incentive to loose! My dad and his office have been doing this for several months & he has lost 45 pounds so I decided to give it a try. Hopefully I have your type of luck! Thanks for sharing!
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Hey if you go to the Home tab and click check in you can edit previous entries. That way you can change your starting weight and your ticker will reflect your actual loss. Good for you!
  • prplhaz300
    prplhaz300 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. I fixed my starting weight and it's much more exciting. HAHAHA.
  • prplhaz300
    prplhaz300 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    8109842.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter