No one likes me. I'm nice! I need friends. :cries:

Options
2»

Replies

• healthy491
    healthy491 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hey! No one wants to be my friend either :( I'll be your friend !
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Any and all fell free to add me
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Hey Ann wanna hear a joke?

I was up all night looking for the sun. Then it dawned on me.
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    just so you don't feel bad, not everyone on here feels the need to have friends on mfp (or in life for that matter--me). I have let a few friends on my list and then deleted a couple. The reason for this (for me anyway) is I don't need a cheering squad and I'm not good at the "way to go, great job, sorry your having a tough day" kind of thing. I also don't like to see 100 post by one person in 5 minutes....lol. I have my cheering squad at home and nearby in the form of family, I know a lot of people here don't have that and that's a shame. I am sure you will get lots of friends and good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    its the cat, cats creep people out
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    hey girl, i am of the same age range, 5'7, trying to loose the last 10 lbs.i need positive people who get it. those that know i am on a mission and will not deviate. i am a daily yogi and challenging and love the outdoors. up for anything physical and challenging. have been on this site for 2 months or so, and stick to it. i would love some friends that get how important thia is to me, not ones that tell me "you're not fat", the point is i am not where i want to be! friend me, i don't know how yet! take care, jennifer maybe under Ettamae martin not sure.
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    i will be your friend. I am right around the same age as you. I am 53 and starting over after letting things slide. I need to lose about 100 pounds and seriously need motivation and inspiration and all the friends I can get.
  • ProfessorPupil
    ProfessorPupil Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    xD Awww... I'll add you!
  • sherrirollins4
    sherrirollins4 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,334 Member
    Options
    you can add me, i don't know how to add ppl but i do know how to accept requests