Favorite meal planning website

Options
curvesfordays8907
curvesfordays8907 Posts: 52 Member
edited May 2016 in Food and Nutrition
What is everyone's favorite FREE meal planning website?

Replies

• mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Pinterest!
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I just make things I like based on recipes. I loosely have a calorie goal for my breakfasts, one for my lunches, and another for my dinners.

If you want SPECIFIC recipes, this one is easy to use.

https://eatthismuch.com/
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    mybrain
  • srebal0203
    srebal0203 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bodybuilding. Com there is none better
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    meal planning website??? What is that?

I go to the freezer look at what we have and plan accordingly
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I use copymethat.com to put all my favorite recipes. It allows you to make a calendar and shopping list. It does not give calorie counts or anything like that. I don't log or count so it works really well for me.
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I like using a program called Paprika. It lets you find recipes from anywhere and then imports them (just like when you import a recipe in MFP). You can rate meals, save, update, delete, etc. It will also generate a shopping list. I have a huge pantry and an extra freezer, so this is no longer an issue, but when I was in a townhouse with NO pantry and almost no storage, I would usually buy each week's cooking ingredients and not keep much else on hand. If you are an Apple person, it syncs across Mac and iOS. I think they have a PC version now too. So...long story short...I use ALL websites and consolidate everything here.
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I feel like an idiot...you asked for free. SparkRecipes is always a solid place....Pinterest is one of my new favorites, but still much easier to find stuff on Spark.
  • way2leann
    way2leann Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I got this app it's for i phone and Android called yummly and honestly best app ever for recipes cooing looking up new ways to cook stuff I'd highly recommend this app if you want to diet and want to spice things up in the kitchen or just make some new foods/deserts it's only for people who love to cook haha.