what kind of hrm do you have?

Options
im looking for a new HRM it has to be accurate as possible on calorie burn, show my target heart rate and average heart rate.....i dont want anything fancy just what i mentioned above OH AND DID I MENTION AFFORDABLE. i dont want to have to pay an arm and a leg LOL.

Replies

• tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Polar ft4. Its nice!!
  • MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have a PTF7. It cost around $80. There's a Sports Line Brand (w/o the strap) that cost around $30 (walmart).

They both worked good for me, but the Sports Line require pushing buttons to take your heart rate, while the PTF7 comes w/a strap.

Polar Fitness also has a Trainer website. You can log your workouts, and generate a workout plan amongst other things.

Research various Sporting Websites and read the reviews. I spent days doing this before I made up my mind.
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I bought the Polar FT4 a month ago and absolutely LOVE it!! From what i gathered on here anything Polar is a good way to go. I spent around $70 for mine but well worth the investment. Make sure to get one with a chest strap - more accurate.
  • symphonika
    symphonika Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have a polar ft4 as well, I'd be lost without it! I bought mine on ebay so try searching there before you pay full price for one!
  • JustBill
    JustBill Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the Polar FT4. I love it.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Polar FT7...I like it sometimes.. It just does what it wants to..but I dont mind as long as it works when I need it to...Everyone should have one ..really let you know what you are doing for cal burned..compared to what the machine say or for those at home workouts..
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the FT4 here! I got mine off of amazon for $80. Its totally worth it! Better than buyng a "cheap" one and then 2 months later, you need to buy a different one because it wasn't as good quality. Stick w/ Polar. It's an awesome brand!
  • Schuyler
    Schuyler Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I also have a Polar FT4 and like it a lot. It tells me everything I need to know! Just wish they had cuter colors, lol.
  • Dark_Latin_Guy
    Dark_Latin_Guy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Polar FT60, I LOVE IT, would be lost without it ☺
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Polar FT60
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Polar F6. Love love love it.