105 Down - 20 to go. 2 Year Process

Options
serendipity112233
serendipity112233 Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2016 in Success Stories
Hey guys! Over the past two years I've been steadily losing weight - although the closer I get to my goal weight, the harder it is to lose anything.. but some people have suggested that posting this one here could help others in the good fight. I am not one to put myself in the spotlight.. But I just wanted to let people know that it IS possible. My biggest advice would be to take it day to day. Don't think about how long it will take to get to where you want to be. Think about how much closer you are today than you were yesterday. Eat clean TODAY. Exercise TODAY. Sometimes I take it hour by hour when the cravings hit. And you know what? I give in. I give in to cravings. I give in to not exercising. Sometimes for one day. Sometimes it's 3 days. And I try not to feel guilty about it. As long as I get right back into the swing of things.

That's another thing that has helped me out. Routine. Sundays are for grocery shopping and cooking for the week. When I don't have any doubt where my meals are coming from or what they are going to be, it's much easier to not be tempted by outside food.

All of this to say - yes it's been difficult at times. But other times it's so easy. I look at the pictures from 2 years ago and I still can't believe I did it. It's like a dream.

You guys can do it. It is 100% possible. I didn't think it was possible when I first started.

SW: 290
CW: 185
GW: 160

Height: 5'10

zzb6qerywqi0.jpg8vxf6z6vs5s3.jpg

Replies

• mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Wow. You're an inspiration for sure!!!!
  • Eleted
    Eleted Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great job! Good advice. You look wonderful.
  • yasef13
    yasef13 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an accomplishment! You look amazing, thanks for posting this. It is very inspirational :)
  • diamondgirl50
    diamondgirl50 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting...it is so encouraging! Great job!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. Congratulations :)
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thank you for posting.
  • Dove0804
    Dove0804 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! So inspiring.
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Good job girl
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all you hard work and success- very inspirational :)
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress....well done!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Congrats on your fantastic progress. Just keep it going and you'll get there. Our stats are very close & I train TRX 2-3x week. Love it!
    5'7"
    SW 301
    CW 161
    GW 150
    2 years
  • changedbyhisgrace
    changedbyhisgrace Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job!!! I am starting at 289.around the same weight you started with. I feel I am sooooooo far from my goals, till I want to.give up and throw in the towel. After reading your story it encouraged me that it IS possible to reach my weightloss goals no matter how much weight I have to lose. Thanks so much for the encouragement and many blessings on your journey.
  • Zella_11
    Zella_11 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You are amazing--way to go! You look beautiful and fit and strong--what an incredible transformation! Thank you for the sound advice and inspiration. :)
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    You're amazing!
  • sashayoung72
    sashayoung72 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I think the most important thing you said was TODAY, i also try not to think of a slip up i had yesterday or what I need to do tomorrow. One day at a time. You are doing so awesome btw! Keep on keeping on! LOL that sounds cheesy but it's true!
  • 2strive4fitness
    2strive4fitness Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Awesome job! Thanks for sharing. Very inspirational!
  • serendipity112233
    serendipity112233 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Well done to all of you! The fight is long and hard but worth it :)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! You look like a new, stronger woman! Good for you! xo
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Oh congrats!!! You look so amazing!! Wow that is a lot of HARD WORK and you did it!!! Awesome! Thank you for sharing your story and pics!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!