New member, looking for friends

Options
Hello hello. I'm a fairly new member here looking to lose some weight and get into shape for my wedding next year and my future. I'm just starting out logging and measuring the food I eat, substituting salad for my lunches, and currently doing Insanity with my fiance (he joins me on alternating days).

I'm 5'-nothing, starting out at 153lbs and looking to getting to the 125-130 range. Looking for friends to go through this adventure with. I look forward to getting healthy with y'all.

Replies

• katsoslim
    katsoslim Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
  • gailguardiangas806
    gailguardiangas806 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Ive just started to, sudden realisation how big I was. I'm 5' 8 starting out at 201lbs and would like to get down to about 160lb so a long way to go. Not done much in the way of exercise as yet. Cut calories to 1200 per day
  • ValkyrieLula
    ValkyrieLula Posts: 28 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi Ive just started to, sudden realisation how big I was. I'm 5' 8 starting out at 201lbs and would like to get down to about 160lb so a long way to go. Not done much in the way of exercise as yet. Cut calories to 1200 per day

I just started with Insanity, and it is brutal. I'm looking forward to my couple of days off. I play beach volleyball in a company league (casual competitive play) and will use tomorrow as a rest since im out of town and travelling. I'll hopefully get a walk in Saturday before getting back to Insanity on Sunday. I like the extra calories they give me.
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Add me, I love new friends :)<3 XOXOXO
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Congrats on your engagement.
  • ValkyrieLula
    ValkyrieLula Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Congrats on your engagement.

Request sent. And thanks.