Think I am done with the 30DS..now what?

Options
I like to have workout video's to do at home on my "off days" from bootcamp, taekwondo..I usually use them once or twice a week.
I started using the 30DS last summer and I find it's a bit to easy for me now..I also have Jackie Warner Xtreme training-that one is a bit more challenging so I am going to still use it. I also have TaeBo which I love..but every single time I use it I end up with pain in my shoulder-so obviously I am punching incorrectly or doing something wrong (I just can't figure it out what it could be though!) so I want to try something else. I am not ready for P90 physically (or financially..lol) so what else do ya'll recommend??

Replies

• RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba on my Wii at home. I find that to be challenging and fun.
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I am too cheap to pay for those fitness things. I love zumba but do not have a wii so that may be one I actually invest in.
  • MamaJilldo
    MamaJilldo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    try the longer (40 minute) circuit training videos by JM ...for strength training, no more trouble zones is excellent, and for more of a cardio mix, fat burner metabolism booster is great and is quite similar to the 30DS, but longer. Maybe the challenge you're looking for is in your workout stamina and not difficulty level.
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    try the longer (40 minute) circuit training videos by JM ...for strength training, no more trouble zones is excellent, and for more of a cardio mix, fat burner metabolism booster is great and is quite similar to the 30DS, but longer. Maybe the challenge you're looking for is in your workout stamina and not difficulty level.

good point..hadn't thought of that!

i don't have a wii..so that is not a option (too bad!)
  • dlangenfeld
    dlangenfeld Posts: 119
    Options
    I agree with No More Trouble Zones by Jillian. It's longer than 30DS and much harder I think. Every time I do it it kicks my behind. It's tough but great!
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I am LOVING Cathe's Intensity DVD!! I had to put away many of my other DVDs because they were too easy for me now. This one kicks my butt every time. You can do just the step or just the HIIT or just the boot camp or a combination of all three. It's my current fav.

Try http://www.collagevideo.com

They break down the videos for you to tell you what you'll get, there are tons of user reviews and you can watch a preview of all videos. Good luck!

Edited to add the link to the one I referred to:
    http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/cathe-friedrichs-intensity-5908
  • ritafay2011
    Options
    I love Yoga!!!!!:heart:
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    thanks for the tips!
  • vforrest
    vforrest Posts: 6
    Options

I just might give this a try too :)
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I like the Biggest Loser Cardo Max DVDs and Jillian's other DVDS. I think they are Burn Fat and Burn Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones.
  • daisymae9801
    daisymae9801 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Try Jillian Michael's 30 day slim down. It's a rotation of 3 of her videos, including 30DS. Google to find the schedule.