Looking for friends in their 40's.

Options
mgobluetx12
mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
Not new to MFP, but back after gaining a bunch of weight. Looking for friends who understand creaking knees and slowing down of metabolisms. I'm 41 and I live in Austin. Join me and we can do this!

Replies

• dawnbrumwell
    dawnbrumwell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm dawn 43 I live in Newcastle upon Tyne. I'm on to week two of getting rid of the fat. Longest I've ever lasted. I normally go 2 hrs then give up haha x
  • sjuneham
    sjuneham Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and have gained a bit of weight in the past year since my mom died. Trying to get rid of it by cutting my calories. I have two small girls and no energy, like ever!!!!! I'm from lower Alabama!!!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 (and holding on forever). Been at this for 2 years and going strong. I enjoy helping others achieve their goals through motivation and daily logging. My dairy is open as well. I'm not going to ever let age define me and no one else should either. Feel free for anyone to add!
  • helenjoy50
    helenjoy50 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all please add me I'm just starting out on a very long road ahead 6 stone to lose....eeeks
  • Nana_Angie
    Nana_Angie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi from Mississippi! My name is Angie & I'm 48! New to the community but have been journaling food since Feb! I have about 100 lbs to lose & so far I'm down 45lbs. Thought by now I would feel better but stil have same aches & pains! Would really enjoy making friends going through the same crud!
  • dawnbrumwell
    dawnbrumwell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all not sure of the time difference it's 12-20pm here in England pouring with rain and cold. I'm on day 9 of changing my eating habits. Hope your all having a great day/night/sleep X
  • _treehugger74
    _treehugger74 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 41 and looking to lose 100+ lbs. It's always best to have a great group of friends to help you along! Feel free to add me. :)
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I love new friends :)<3 XOXOXO
  • dgkg2003
    dgkg2003 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Dawn soon to be 42-looking for partners in the weight loss journey please feel free to add me :) I believe together with a support system as big as MFP is we can all accomplish our goals, whatever they may be
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    50 from Florida. Been here a month and 9lbs and open diary.
  • JensJourney11
    JensJourney11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm 42 and trying really hard to lose this last 10-15 pounds. I log my food everyday with an open diary.
  • kuksabs
    kuksabs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 48 and looking to lose 10 pounds. Feel free to add me too.
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi I'm dawn 43 I live in Newcastle upon Tyne. I'm on to week two of getting rid of the fat. Longest I've ever lasted. I normally go 2 hrs then give up haha x

You sound like me!!! Lol but I'm on a good streak up here. I've lost close to 30 lbs since starting on Feb 1st.

Also, anyone on this thread who wants to add me as a friend, feel free!!!
  • mflorriet
    mflorriet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and doing my best to shed the 30 plus pounds I gained in the lat few years. Feel free to add me as well!
  • lcu1974
    lcu1974 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, feel free to add me :smile:
  • heathersthomas1972
    heathersthomas1972 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Heather, 44 and live in South TX. Add me if you like!