Looking For Fitness buddies

Looking for fitness buddies to keep me motivated on my 25lb weightloss journey. Wanna share success and help during failure, any buddies??

Replies

• Loco_Beast
    Loco_Beast Posts: 35 Member
    Other than weight loss, do you have any other goals? Meaning are you trying to increase size anywhere ( legs, butt) and decrease others (arms, waist) and these were just examples. Are you planning on doing cardio only, or do you plan to weight train?
  • DylsGrandma
    DylsGrandma Posts: 69 Member
    You can add me. I just started a week ago but have already lost some weight. The online journaling really helps me.
  • marketaprovodova
    marketaprovodova Posts: 8 Member
    You can add me :)
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me. Always welcome new friends.
  • MsThickFit2016
    MsThickFit2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Question guys, how do I add people? New to the app and I can't figure it out
  • aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    I will try to add you
  • aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    I click on the name of the person, and I follow the prompts. Try with the computer website if you can not do it with the app on your phone
  • Gemmi73
    Gemmi73 Posts: 23 Member
    I have about 25# to lose and although have used MFP for a while , I've never gotten into the community part of it sooooo, can we be friends? :smile:
  • AlexandriaSmith1
    AlexandriaSmith1 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm trying to lose 20-25 pounds and with college I am having trouble sticking with it for extended periods of time and hopefully having a few people able to see when I don't do it will help