45 lbs

Options
I have lost 45 lbs with My Fitness Pal and have told everyone to use this. This app makes it easy and relaxing. I started out not expecting any results and within 90 days I was down 45 lbs and I am still eating foods I like.

Replies

• SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!:bigsmile:
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the great work!
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    wow! 45 pounds in 90 days?! Congrats!
  • MyJourney11
    Options
    Wow, it took me 6 months to lose that!!!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congrats!!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Did you take any BEFORE pictures? Even if you never show anyone else, take some unflattering pictures of yourself, every 20 lbs or so. It's amazing the difference the weight makes in how you look, and if you don't do this, you are denying yourself a very powerful motivational tool. No one is as critical of their body, as you are.

If you haven't taken your measurements, do it. That way, if you slow down on the weight loss, you will see changes you would not otherwise be aware of.

Great work, can't wait to see my first loss goal.
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!!
  • tdschar
    tdschar Posts: 8
    Options
    That is wonderful. I personally have not done as well, but my husband has lost 24 pounds in 4 weeks. He went to the doctor yesterday and told the doctor about this program. I am very excited about this website and I also tell everyone and have my entire family signed up doing it. It is amazing how much food we put in our mouths without realizing it. What kinds of exercise are you doing? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!