What do you wear to the gym?

Options
AsrarHussain
AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
When I go to the gym,i wear a hoodie and track bottom, I wear loose clothes, I don't like to show off my muscles, I feel this keeps me humble. I also like the element of keeping my physique a secret so I can surprise myself when I look in the mirror lol.

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I wear whatever. Pretty much clearance clothes, cheap shoes, and one hot mess.
  • MsBuzzkillington
    MsBuzzkillington Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Whatever that isn't going to make me overheat and feel uncomfortable.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Shorts and tank tops cause seeing my muscles motivates me...
  • MalcolmX1983
    MalcolmX1983 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hoodie and shorts
    Sweater and shorts
    T shirts and shorts
    Vests and shorts

I prefer sweater and shorts.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Sweat whicking tops and above the knee shorts but not too high. I don't like feeling confined when I work out or clothes sticking to my skin when I sweat, and I sweat, a lot. My body needs to breathe. I also wear long socks so that the sweat running down my legs doesn't find a home in my shoes.
  • Jams009
    Jams009 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I have 3 identical set of black shorts and black tshirts. I wore a vest the other week; it felt wrong.
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    I've got 4 technical T-shirts, 2 pairs of shorts, and a couple of cotton T-shirts. I wear NB minimus trainers without socks. That is my gym kit.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Shorts and a tank top, I like seeing my new shape.
  • masonannable
    masonannable Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thats a game time decision lol
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    shorts, cut off tees, or tanks
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Shorts, t-shirts, wear sweatpants on deadlift days.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    clothes
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    It was kai Greene who gave me the idea of wearing a hoodie in the gym,it keeps my muscles warm and loose.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    When I go to the gym,i wear a hoodie and track bottom, I wear loose clothes, I don't like to show off my muscles, I feel this keeps me humble. I also like the element of keeping my physique a secret so I can surprise myself when I look in the mirror lol.

So humble
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Banana hammock.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    ryry62685 wrote: »

So humble

And subtle.
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I wear knee length leggings and usually a tank top and sports bra and orange sneakers. My family calls them clown shoes but I love them!!
    It is a pet peeve of mine when I am at the gym and see people in like uggs or timberlands working out, or jeans. I saw one girl in a pump at the gym once.