Seasoned User

Options
Hi everyone, I've been using MFP for a while now on and off but finally kept at it after this *last* first time jumping back on the fitness train. I've already completed most of my weight loss goals and I just wanna tell everyone out there that this helps a lot and that if you need advice or health opinions feel free to ask. Good luck !

Replies

• joanneg919
    joanneg919 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan. Thanks for the post! Opposite of you I've been on the fitness wagon for a long time, but have trouble with the diet part -- so I'm he althy and strong, but overweight . . . . weird, yes! Anyway, I've noticed that MFP nets exercise off of the daily total calories. On the other hand, weight watchers doesn't -- so I'm confused about should I or shouldn't I. What is your experience?
  • DanFoster98
    DanFoster98 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Joanne , so in my use of MFP it helps to see the caloric loss from working out on my daily calorie counter. I believe it to be helpful keeping track of your caloric deficits. The first thing however I believe you should address first if you haven't is the diet. I'd say that 80% of my transformation has been because of what I put in and my diet , and even that might be an understatement . So 1. Diet is key and 2. Exercise to build strength and tone. The exercises that I use predominantly are actually body weight exercises because I do not have much time to go to any gym. It helps burn calories and tone muscles out. Hope that helps!