What do you wear to the gym?

Options
13»

Replies

• musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Usually under armour shorts and t-shirt, lifting shoes for when I need them.
  • melasencio
    melasencio Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I like to wear an opera cape and monocle, it classes me right up.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Full length tights and a sports bra 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time (when it's unbearably hot) I wear shorts and sports bra.

@keladelphia <3<3<3

I want to see my muscles, so I wear as little as possible to the gym
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Shorts, sports bra, and a tank top. Sometimes a t-shirt, but I prefer tanks.

• Anaris2014
    Anaris2014 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I was so happy to see that someone else went with the simple "Shorts and a t-shirt" option.

That said, I tend to wear a compression shirt under the t-shirt, but that's just to keep my rolls of flab under control. (I don't have body image problems at all :/ )
  • cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    There are the elders so I wear appropriate enough clothing... to let me sweat (I swear a lot) and doesn't show too much skin.
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Mostly shorts..leggings..whatever top..my only staple are my chucks to give me better support when lifting.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Whatever makes my junk look the biggest. And by junk I mean muscles. And by muscles I mean my penis.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing on most days. It's at a nudist colony. Spanx on days when I feel like dressing up. Just kidding.