Help me please. Need motivation.

Options
I started my journey at 252lbs, since 6/10 i have lost 54lbs. I currently weight 198. I never strayed i was strong, and motivated until memorial day weekend. I have not gained weight but i feel defeated and i need help to get back on the wagon. it is so important to me to lose another 30lbs at least. I just need help! lol thank you anyone for listening.

Replies

• christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm here for ya!! Friend request sent :-)
  • Jo_Bird
    Jo_Bird Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    have you tried finding a friend or a new friend that loves working out or even walking. I found that when I have felt defeated or off the wagon having someone be motivated for me helped. You're not alone and you can do this. :)
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! You have already done remarkable!
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Think about your birthday. Your doing this for a new you.. You are in reality your own worst enemy. because everyday when we look in the mirror we see what we are not where we want to be. Take it one day at a time. Each week if I've done good i reward myself with a book for my kindle. To read a chapter or so before bed if time allows. Best of luck. You CAN DO this. CAN'T is NOT an option!
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    keep going you have worked so hard to get where you are today. and when you get to your goal your look back and be even more proud.xxx good luck and keep strong
  • lissypriss
    lissypriss Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Let me start off by saying YOU'RE AWESOME!!! Congratulations on losing so much weight! :) We all have our moments, I had a little one this morning when I weighed and gained almost half a lb, and I didn't go over my cals. There are soooo many people here who are on your side, so don't give up! If you have a bad moment, all you can do is pick up where you left off and start over...and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! You are human! Don't ever beat yourself up, because look how far you've come. I don't know you, but I am proud of you! :)

Alissa
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Remember your motto! "No one said it would be easy, but they did say it would be worth it!" :love:

Peeked at your profile and i see you've come a little more than half way! that is terrific :wink:

It seems that almost every single one of my friends hit a slow down or pause at their halfway mark.......and I did too. but I just wanted more....... I wanted the end result......I researched, retweaked my calories and the ways i did things......

and this is all i can think to say to you too "Keep Your Eye on the Prize"

think through what you've been doing, consider a few simple changes and then apply them. You will get all the way to your goals.

:flowerforyou:
  • smrtcar
    smrtcar Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Try and turn that defeated feeling into your motivating factor. Write down your goals and successes as well as your temptations and failures. With tangible goals and identified temptations, you can more easily guide your situations and behavior towards success and away from failure. You have the power, you've demonstrated you CAN succeed again and continue that success for many years to come. Falling off the bandwagon is ok. You sometimes hit bumps. Just dust yourself off and get back on know that you need to hold tight next time there is a bump.
  • ivy2009
    ivy2009 Posts: 75
    Options
    OK. So you took a little break. That's good and may have done your body good to get a break. Too strict for too long in starvation mode can make your weight loss slow down. So a break is fine.

Now all you need to do is breath deeply and enjoy NOW! Just enjoy NOW. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Enjoy NOW.

You can honestly say NOW you are in a healthy life style mode. Its all about physical, mental, emotional health. You are a healthy person. So begin again, NOW, and continue to see and be NOW the healthy person you want to be.
  • katharine1980
    katharine1980 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    thank you all for your kind words. im feeling better already. i have mad a choice that starting tomorrow i will back in my strict mode again, and to not look behind me to only go forward. xoxox
  • Stacey661
    Stacey661 Posts: 15
    Options
    You CAN do it!

I was just off the wagon for the last 3-4 months and I gained back 20 lbs. before coming to this site. I really regret not sticking to it (again) and I can totally relate to how easy it is to do. I have only been "back on the wagon" for 2 days and after re-developing all those bad habits, it is so hard to start over from scratch! I keep thinking about how far I could have been by now if I had just stuck with it!

I am almost never happy when I'm cheating, beating myself up, regretful, fat... When it's going well and I've made the right decisions, I feel proud, happy, skinner, energetic, I feel better in my clothes.

You have worked SO HARD to get where you are and you are ALMOST THERE! Picture that finish line and how great you will feel when you cross it! You can TOTALLY DO IT!!!