Wanna swap support?

Just getting back in the game... My dad recently passed after a very long and difficult illness. I'm in the process of switching from caring for him to caring for myself once again. Though I'm close to my goal weight, unfortunately it was mainly achieved via high doses of grief and stress. I'm looking to get back into losing weight through more healthy avenues. In the past I've found MFP to be most helpful when I can cheer on others while being cheered on by them in return. Life is a journey, why walk it alone? If you're looking for friends to add because you feel a community may help you, feel free to reach out. Best of luck to all!!

Replies

• ingaelizabeth
    ingaelizabeth Posts: 3 Member
    Sure! I'm new and I don't even really know how to add anyone but I'd love to swap support.
  • gmhenry2014
    gmhenry2014 Posts: 42 Member
    Sorry to hear of your loss.
    Feel free to add me, I'd like to share your journey
  • buddy7ove
    buddy7ove Posts: 13 Member
    Sorry for your loss. ..my heart goes out to you! You can add me but I think I caught the plague as no one replies
  • duracell24
    duracell24 Posts: 152 Member
    Sorry for your loss! I love that it's time for you to take care of yourself now! Im sure he would be proud! Feel free to add me! Good luck in your journey!!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • Evans0802
    Evans0802 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me!!! I've been skipping the gym to sleep in... I need motivation!
  • LeoZandi
    LeoZandi Posts: 38 Member
    Sure guys :)
  • CharleneD80
    CharleneD80 Posts: 29 Member
    I don't know how to add friends
  • MrsQuinones132
    MrsQuinones132 Posts: 24 Member
    edited May 2016
    To add friends....click on a persons name , it'll take you to their picture and click on their name again, and add
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Add me. You can't have enough friends to help support you !
  • kiomami
    kiomami Posts: 23 Member
    Add me!
  • pearce8888
    pearce8888 Posts: 32 Member
    Add me