ThinSlim Foods - Keto

mariarumble
mariarumble Posts: 4 Member
edited May 2016 in Food and Nutrition
Has anyone on Keto tried these? https://www.thinslimfoods.com/

Replies

• rerez2015
    rerez2015 Posts: 72 Member
    I have lost 107 lbs since Jan 2015 and have never used their products nor heard of them. I have used the great low carb bread company bread and use some simple recipes for other stuff. Are you just starting out? Friend me if you want to. :)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    While I don't do Keto, I am a regular ThinSlim Foods shopper, I can't get enough of their breads and cookies! Shockingly, they don't pack on the pounds and I'm almost 100% positive the nutritional information is in fact as low as they say (although make sure you weigh it out since some items weigh more than label says). More than three cookies, however, will destroy my stomach and lead to the worst stomach rumbling and gas as a result of the erythritol or fiber, so I wouldn't suggest going crazy. I also wasn't a fan of their brownies or squares and found them to just taste strange, soggy, and bland.
    I actually buy them from Linda's Diet DeLite's website (they ship from the same address so I believe they work together). Linda's has a bunch of delightful brands; my only complaint is with Simply Scrumptous (a brand they sell). Simply Scrumptous tastes PHENOMENAL but I always notice it puts weight on me, so I doubt their calories are as low as they say (even when factoring in weight differences per label).
    You should use the sampler pack code though for 50% off and try them!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    I tried some of their "Love The Taste Onion Pockets." Good taste and decent texture though it's too high in carbs per serving for my liking so I no longer buy or eat them. My preferred go to low carb bread product is soul bread and I'm quite happy with it:

http://lowcarbediem.com/low-carb-soul-bread-recipes/
  • walker1world
    walker1world Posts: 259 Member
    Keto and Paleo are meant to be real food life styles. Trying to get us away from process/manufactured foods.

It is like the old joke,

Out of all God's creatures mam is the only animal smart enough to make his own food ....... and stupid enough to eat it.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    While I don't do Keto, I am a regular ThinSlim Foods shopper, I can't get enough of their breads and cookies! Shockingly, they don't pack on the pounds and I'm almost 100% positive the nutritional information is in fact as low as they say (although make sure you weigh it out since some items weigh more than label says). More than three cookies, however, will destroy my stomach and lead to the worst stomach rumbling and gas as a result of the erythritol or fiber, so I wouldn't suggest going crazy. I also wasn't a fan of their brownies or squares and found them to just taste strange, soggy, and bland.
    I actually buy them from Linda's Diet DeLite's website (they ship from the same address so I believe they work together). Linda's has a bunch of delightful brands; my only complaint is with Simply Scrumptous (a brand they sell). Simply Scrumptous tastes PHENOMENAL but I always notice it puts weight on me, so I doubt their calories are as low as they say (even when factoring in weight differences per label).
    You should use the sampler pack code though for 50% off and try them!

I've tried the cookies too, highly recommend. They are very good for the calorie amount.