Hello Myfitnesspal world!

Options
I am new to this and figured I would introduce myself. I am 26 and a single mom to a beautiful seven year old. About three years ago I took an office position. I had been working in retail for years. Since the job switch I have put on 5-7lbs a year! Which is ridiculous since I had been eating food court junk for lunch every day. So I think I need to change a few things and put a priority on my health and fitness. Any support I can get would be great! Looking for some friends that will help me keep in check..and I'll do the same. :happy:

Replies

• iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    welcome! you came to the right place, lots of support here. ! add me if you would like
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP lot of great support here
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
  • AricAngel
    AricAngel Posts: 21
    Options
    You have come to the right place. I hope you enjoy the adventure (Journey is way too depressing of a word.) I have been on here for a coupel weeks now and I have lost about 8 lbs. You will do great.
  • gcumpson
    gcumpson Posts: 39
    Options
    If support and well wishes are what you are looking for this is the place. Everyone has the same goal. Cheers and good luck add me if you'd like :D
  • wyndielund
    wyndielund Posts: 45
    Options
    Same here. I have an 8 year old and was fairly active until about 3 years ago when I went back to school and started drinking soda everyday! I have since stopped drinking soda but have gained an insane amount of weight. I need motivation to get to the gym, and people to hold me accountable!
  • AricAngel
    AricAngel Posts: 21
    Options
    I wil hold anybody accountable as long as you do the same for me.... Its all about the support and you have to be able to handle constructive criticism if you want to add me.