Like minded like me

Options
JasonRowley2016
JasonRowley2016 Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I am pushing myself to lose weight and tone my body. My kidneys shut down a few years back while I was trying to build muscle. My goal was to look like the Rock, now my goal is a transplant. Just looking for friends that are like minded and motivated like me.

Replies

• Jita1960
    Jita1960 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Jason, My name is Jita and I'm from the UK. I have been on here for about a year and was driven to join after weight gain from a medical issue. I admire that you are keeping motiviated and it would be a pleasure to add you as a friend. Look forward to hearing from you.
  • Breener_87
    Breener_87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Jason. I've only been using this app for about a week. So sorry to hear that you need a transplant. I have a congenital heart condition and am trying to be healthier, and delay any further surgeries. Sure getting in better shape and toned up would be a bonus, but it's important that I do this for my health! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • gpolachek
    gpolachek Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've had weight issues since my chimp therapy a few years back. I used to be an athlete and trying to get back to fitness.