New but not really

Options
Hi everyone. I started this program about two weeks ago and can definitely say that the mobile app and website are convenient. I lost 31lbs on Jenny Craig and then just plain got burned out. So, I have plataeued now and need to lose another 20lbs. I am staying under calories, not doing as much exercise as I should but - I am a mom, wife, full time HR manager/department - so little "me" time. So, I'm struggling but, I know I can do it. Well, I guess that is probably it for now. Thanks for "listening" and feel free to add. I will add friends too once I figure out how. LOL

Celeste

Replies

• Purvey
    Purvey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Celeste, I know it is difficult to do being a mom, wife and full time job, but you definitely need to have some 'me' time. Even if it is only a short soak in the tub in the evenings before bedtime. You need time to unwind from the stresses of the day. Get a little lavender oil and some epsom salts added to that bath and enjoy a few for you.
  • deesjourney2fit
    Options
    Celeste,

Thanks for the friend add! You can do this! I also did Jenny for awhile and although I loved the food, I hated that it was so easy to gain the weight back if you ate other food that was not part of their program. Although I don't have kids, I work full time and go to school 3/4 time plus just moved in with my boyfriend. It's hectic but I do my best to take me time each day. It has been 30 minutes on my exercise bike this week! I look forward to cheering you along the way as you reach your goals! You will do amazing!
  • jea1668
    jea1668 Posts: 32
    Options
    Goodness you definitely have a full time life!!! I went from being so hectic and crazy and school fulltime with a job full time to now being out of school and moving so being out of work at the same time! I went from crazy hectic to now I have WAY too much free time! Gotta stop saying since i have to much free time i can workout later lol! You can do it!! youve done a fabulous job so far even with your crazy life style!!! I cant wait to see how you do in the coming months! make sure to try and squeeze a few minutes of just 'you' time whether you relax or workout or anything like that! it will help keep you sane with so much going on :)!