Cheat day

Options
burberrygirl72
burberrygirl72 Posts: 14 Member
Does anyone have a day were thy just eat a few more calories what I call a cheat day

Replies

• Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    every day, or pizza Wednesdays.
  • Zom_bunny
    Zom_bunny Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    every day, or pizza Wednesdays.

I do pizza friday
  • Zom_bunny
    Zom_bunny Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Sometimes fry-day
  • lizzy5689mfp
    lizzy5689mfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do cheat day on Saturdays.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    oooh that just made me think of fried pizza.... :dizzy:
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Intentionally, no.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    I usually have cheat weekends. I step it up to the next level. The week is work and gym. The weekends are free
  • asilvatx
    asilvatx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I try to limit myself to one cheat meal. I tend to go way overboard if I give myself a whole day
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I hate the concept of the "cheat meal or day". That implies that I am doing something bad or trying to get away with something. If I want to over eat then I just over eat. Why can't it be looked at as a reward. If I stay on my program all week then on Saturday or whenever I can eat a large Snickers blizzard or I can have the full portion of Crab Alfredo at Red Lobster? #ijs
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    vada44 wrote: »
    I hate the concept of the "cheat meal or day". That implies that I am doing something bad or trying to get away with something. If I want to over eat then I just over eat. Why can't it be looked at as a reward. If I stay on my program all week then on Saturday or whenever I can eat a large Snickers blizzard or I can have the full portion of Crab Alfredo at Red Lobster? #ijs

Why look at what you eat as a reward? The same principles apply.

I eat at a deficit most days, then have days where I don't. It's not cheating or a reward; it's just life. I do have days where I plan to eat at Waffle House for breakfast knowing well that I plan to eat an entire pizza for supper though.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Yeah but I account for it during the week. I shave off 100 or so calories daily and then eat them on Saturday.
  • clairelouisekaa
    clairelouisekaa Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yes today lol xx
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    No cheat days for me. I just eat what I want, when I want, within reason. I just make it fit my overall weekly caloric goal. I'm a creature of habit though so I don't usually venture too far outside the food box on a daily basis. I typically eat food for fuel, not necessarily because I crave anything in particular.
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    asilvatx wrote: »
    I try to limit myself to one cheat meal. I tend to go way overboard if I give myself a whole day

I agree with this. If i do a whole day i feel like I'm taking away all my hard work from the week. I'll just pick one meal or a yummy snack.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I don't have chest days or meals most of the time, but I had a cheat week while on vacation. Ate everything I never eat and more. It was awesome and delicious and I felt sick as hell by the time we left, with an extra 5.5 pounds. Lost all but one in the week we've been home. It feels good to be back on track!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    If you mean do I screw up, yeah sometimes. If you mean do I plan to cheat, heck no. I'd never lose an ounce.
  • merlosc33
    merlosc33 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Yeah but I account for it during the week. I shave off 100 or so calories daily and then eat them on Saturday.

**swoon**
  • burberrygirl72
    burberrygirl72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replying all x