Greek Yogurt

Options
2»

Replies

• Cdcaldwe
    Cdcaldwe Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies guys. Like some of you pointed out I was use to eating "regular" yogurt. I might try turning it into ranch dressing for veggies that would be a great idea. Never really thought about spiking it with truvia and some cut up bannana's.

261 pounds is amazing.
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    I get the Oikos brand and I use it instead of mayo sometimes and use it on baked potatoes and basically anything that needs a little moisture...i got the kind with fruit in the bottom and it made me want to throw up so I don't eat it unless I'm starving...I also like it with a little truvia and some cinammon
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Chobani peach yogurt. or I'll do Vanilla with fresh strawberries and go lean crunch cereal. YUM!
  • kw2s
    kw2s Posts: 16
    Options
    The taste of greek yogurt caries by brand. I really like Fage or Cabot. Try mixing in some fruit preserves or almonds and honey.
    I also like a dab spread on toast with jam.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    FAGE 2% rocks....!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    If you don't like it then eat something else. There are plenty of healthy foods out there. I'm sure you can find some that you enjoy. Life is too short to eat food you don't like.
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I've tried several kinds, but like it best when I add my own granola and fresh blueberries or raspberries. YUM!