Motivation Needed

Options
slifter16
slifter16 Posts: 53 Member
Hello everyone, my name is Sherelle and I'd hate to say it but I'm am morbidly obese and weight 355 pounds. I am only 18 years old and I already have high blood pressure. I have also been pretty big. I gained even more weight when I had my son. I was also stressed and suffered depression which made me eat encredible about of food. Even my family is big. My Docter has told me multiple times to lose weight or I could someday suffer from a heart attack or stroke. I have tried everything from eating right and exercise and drinking plenty of water. I even got my birth control removed to make sure it is not the cause of my obesity. I am scheduled to get Laparoscopic Surgery to help me but they require me to still lose weight before the surgery. I need help. I need motivation. I know in fat and unattractive. But I am trying my best to fix it SO, I am looking for someone to motivate me ..ugwxdx479ri4.jpeg

Replies

• cjdsign
    cjdsign Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi Sherelle! I'm CJ, and I would enjoy being one of your motivators!! Add me as a friend! CJ
  • slifter16
    Options
    Sure
  • nowolga
    nowolga Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would gladly offer support!
  • Chriswashere86
    Chriswashere86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. You need lean protein, good complex carbohydrates, and veggies. Eliminate unnecessary refined processed breads, and fatty foods.
    Chicken, fish, brown rice, oatmeal, eggs, and veggies. The weight will melt off quickly if you eat this diet... It's ok to have a treat, but moderation and not very often.
  • slifter16
    Options
    Thank you so much
  • lisapick5
    lisapick5 Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You say that you are "fat and unattractive" Try not to talk that way about yourself. You are a beautiful girl! Negative self talk will sabotage you. Weight loss isn't rocket science. Find your "why" in wanting to lose weight. Perfection is not necessary. Portion control of all food groups is what I've found to work best. Deprivation typically results in overeating. Diets fail! SO...don't do anything that you aren't willing to do for the rest of your life. You can lose weight and eat your favorite foods! It's all about portion size. Final thought....be kind to yourself!
  • emivanae
    emivanae Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!