Fit to Fat on my way Back to Fit

Options
Good afternoon, Friends!
Where do I begin...How about from the top. Initially I started off a very unhealthy, unhappy, low-energy, self-loathing "I hate myself and my life" was a daily thought process. I was watching television one night after sleeping all day ( chronic depression) another side affect of having a negative self image when I saw a infomercial about a home fitness program...mind you I had just gotten a whole pizza from Jet's (Jet 10) Large of course! That I was about to inhale. Before I started eating my processed meat, sauce and cheesy feelings. I watch about 5 minutes of that infomercial.
The next thing I knew I was ordering the system because that was my Bottom....
I remembered thinking when it doesn't work I will just send it back! But I made myself one promise...that no matter what. I was NOT GOING TO QUIT!
And I didn't. So for 90days 5 days a week I was grunting, sweating, regreting, bleeding (internally) winded, sore, exhausted but for once in my life. I was actually Engaged! So I looked forward to that metaphorical and literal "*kitten* kicking" each day. LOL! After 90 days I went from 288lbs (5'7) 55 inch Chest, 42, in waist down to 225lbs
40 inch Chest and 34 inch waist. I said ALL of that to say it's NEVER too late to take your life back! The Life that you used to enjoy is waiting for you beginning, during and while you, me, WE are becoming rhe strongest versions of ourselves...I am Runner, Dedicated Martial artist, Yogi and Bodybuilder with indepth knowledge of health and nutrition. If I can be of any help. Introduce yourself and let the Gainz begin!

Namaste

Replies