27 months, 119.6 down, still going (pics)

Options

Replies

• Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look great! And your shape is very sexy! :)
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Great job- you have an amazing shape!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! I appreciate that you've stuck with this for 27 months and are still at it. It's a long time to stay committed. I'm almost at 24 months and 140 lost with 10 left to goal.

You were beautiful before, and even more beautiful now. Keep up the fantastic work and committment!
  • SiempreBella
    SiempreBella Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job you look amazing! I've been losing for exactly 27 months too, that is pretty cool that someone else started the same time as me :) Yay us!!!
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I love that you're wearing the same clothes in all your progress pics. REALLY shows how your body has changed. Congratulations!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • nikesandglitter
    nikesandglitter Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! So motivating, you look great!
  • Jessie24330
    Jessie24330 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look great! Not only have you lost a lot of weight, you look a lot younger. You actually look like you are your own daughter in the after pics! Good going and congratulations!
  • jkm49
    jkm49 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    27 Months! Great staying power. B)
  • finneygurl
    finneygurl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • davehogg1990
    davehogg1990 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!!
  • annaweezer229
    annaweezer229 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amzaing! :)
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Pretty soon you are going to be half of the size you were.... Put that into perspective... Congratulations on your success and I wish you the best as you keep going.
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Looking fab girl!
  • Alysia82
    Alysia82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. I am struggling and seeing these progress pics was very helpful
    I'm .6 away from losing 120 and somehow still truckin. Here's some pics from my journey.
    z93yerbyub3x.png
    c00vfrbonu8g.png
    88xblv8ktnmk.png
    415czxqegqp8.png
    2gf9sbl3ldv3.png

• ssbeadlady
    ssbeadlady Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow What a wonderful transformation.!I love the same clothing pictures as you can really see how the clothing has changed as you have gone down. You have some beautiful ink work as well. I love the chest piece.
    Just curious how tall are you and how much more do you plan to lose? Keep up the great work.
  • Zella_11
    Zella_11 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You inspire me!!! You look awesome!
  • NeverSometimesTV
    NeverSometimesTV Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ssbeadlady wrote: »
    Wow What a wonderful transformation.!I love the same clothing pictures as you can really see how the clothing has changed as you have gone down. You have some beautiful ink work as well. I love the chest piece.
    Just curious how tall are you and how much more do you plan to lose? Keep up the great work.

I'm 5'5" and I'm still working to get to 180. I'll just keep chipping away as long as I can. Haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!