Looking for other moms who have 100+ to lose

Options
Hi there! I am a 27 year mother of a 6 month old. I am on a mission to lose over 100 lbs. I will be seeing a dietician next week to figure out a healthy macro plan. I would love to get to know other moms who also have a lot to lose. Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• cjdsign
    cjdsign Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    How about Grandmoms! I'd enjoy being your friend. I have over 110 lbs to go!! CJ
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    My baby is 5 months old. I have 75-100lbs to lose. I'm trying to eat fairly clean (which to me just means mostly whole foods, cooked at home, not from a package) and watching my sugar intake (too much sugar and I get crazy cravings). Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of a one year old :) in looking to lose about 80 lbs for right now. Feel free to add me
  • JenniferSchaffer1
    JenniferSchaffer1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Don't have that much to lose but have lost 200lbs pounds would love to support you all feel free to add me as a friend! I am very active on the site and try my best to log my food daily.
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • beatonchat
    beatonchat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have a 2.5 year old and want to lose 70 lbs. please add me I could use some support and can offer a lot in return!
  • MrsB10305
    MrsB10305 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and a 2 month old. I've already lost 33lbs and have another 55lbs to go. Would love the support. Add me if you'd like!
  • cristalina95
    cristalina95 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I too am a mom and after giving birth to my daughter & 2 accidents and subsequent surgery that left me bedridden for 6 months, I gained alot. Have a short term goal of 40 by Sept and long term goal is 150 lbs! Would love to have a weight loss journey support buddy!
  • kristencarder21
    kristencarder21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mother of a 11 month old. I weighed 225 and I'm now down to 201. I'm trying to hit at least 160. But I would like to be 140. All I have done is calorie count and walk when I can.
  • embersoul0417
    embersoul0417 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a 14 yr old, no babies. I do have support and encouragement to offer. I started in January of this year and needed to lose 110 lbs and have lost 76 of it. I would love to join you on your weight loss journey and if you need support or some encouragement or if you just need to vent I'm here. You made a decision to lose this weight and reclaim the woman who has confidence and self esteem. You can do it and you need to believe that you can. If you want your welcome to add me. I'm under embersoul0417 my name is Shelia. If not I understand and hope you reach your goal. Shout out to all you ladies Offering words of encouragement and support I'm sending a request .
  • ReducingRaychel
    ReducingRaychel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    <<30 year old mother of 2(age 5 and 6) . i have much more than 100 to lose and im starting my journey as well. feel free to add me. i am new to fitnesspall but i am going to try and use it everyday to help keep track of things. you can always find me on the fb page i made as well. https://www.facebook.com/reducingraychel/
  • jdmcd79
    jdmcd79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    36 year old mama to 4 here. I need to lose about 125 lbs. If anyone wants to send me a friend request, I welcome it. Thanks!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My youngest just turned 7 and my other daughter is 21, and while I've lost some I need to lose about 100 lbs still and it's never too late (or early) to be a healthy role model for your kids. Feel free to add me if you'd like. You can never have too many friends or motivators!
  • stacey201440
    stacey201440 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there I have a 3 and 7 year old. I am a stay home mom. Would love to be added by you ladies. I have 101 pounds to loose. I walk every morning with a school mom we usually do 30 min plus. Its my eating that is horrible. I know what I should eat but find i gravitate to it. I need a kick in the *kitten*
  • LLT38
    LLT38 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 year old with a 1 year old daughter. I've lost 45 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. I started on MFP almost 30 lbs. ago and I have another 50 lbs. to go. Feel free to add me.
  • Tevari
    Tevari Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a 33 year old mother of 4 (16, 13, 6 and 1). I'm aiming to lose another 110lb, Feel free to add me :)
  • lavenderangel79
    lavenderangel79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have four kids and long over due to loose weight. Three of my four pregnancies I have lost a significant amount during my actual pregnancies. I have gained all of the weight back since my last baby which was 2 years ago. I started working hard to loose weight in March and I am down 17 lbs. I still have a long way to go. I defiantly have more than 100 to loose. So I am in the same boat! Welcome aboard!
  • mamabearbartlett
    mamabearbartlett Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am a mother to a 14, 20 and 21 year old. Anybody needing support, feel free to add me.
  • seeindollars2
    seeindollars2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    2nd month in 18lbs down 120lbs to go. we can support each other.
    mom of 5 who are 22,21,18,12,11 and memaw to a 5 month old :)
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    You might want to listen to the HalfSize Me podcasts, or check out her blog. Great info, from a mom who lost 170 lbs and is keeping it off.