Need a Support Group

Options
Hey!
I've been trying to lose weight by myself for too long with little success. I'm starting to lose motivation and I'm falling back into snacking too much. I would love some extra support and people to report to!

Replies

• annemariemaille177
    annemariemaille177 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in a similar situation and would really like the support as well. let's cheer each other on :)
  • willowjsmith
    willowjsmith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you two! I'm so bad at motivating myself to go out and do it, it's super tough.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Love that hair
  • Ashley_Harrison86
    Ashley_Harrison86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! I would like an accountability group that is not dependent on me buying things. :)
  • dvanberkom
    dvanberkom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there, can I be included? I'm not doing well on my own. :-(
  • TaraT1308
    TaraT1308 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would also like in on this! I need a group to get me through the ice cream cravings!
  • jbeucs
    jbeucs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in on this! I haven't been having much progress in the past few months and maybe this is what I'm missing
  • CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    All of you are welcome to join the twelve week weight loss challenge group it starts this weekend and ends on August 21. Just post your weekly weigh in.
  • gonzalezhenry1980
    gonzalezhenry1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm with all of you! Pastries are my weakness, lol.
  • gmcs
    gmcs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in.. we can do it!
  • Terrafide0
    Terrafide0 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Definitely need some accountability! I'm new MFP

• littledee55
    littledee55 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I like a few things I saw in the comments section. I think I need to be accountable to someone. I'd like to and I hope I remember to post my weight. I am doing a walking challenge in June from here and I do pilates everyday. Sweets are my weakness and on the Isagenix program their chocolate to help cravings is so good!! Well I hope to be there for anyone who needs it. I have my profile to friends only. Ive posted a lot on different subjects with no reply. Should I make my profile public? Thanks. Positive vibes to everyone. YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • joyjoy131
    joyjoy131 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would to join in too.. Its hard to stay motivated sometimes.. I lost 70pounds pounds once but now it seems harder to stick with it.
  • mbdean86
    mbdean86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I def need help in losing. I keep trying to build muscle and burn fat and it seems like I'm trying to run uphill on ice. Can we be friends?
  • alexmonoc
    alexmonoc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would be very down if this is still happening. I've gained nearly 15 pounds since last August
  • sarahgal44
    sarahgal44 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! If It's not to late to join, I'd love to help keep other people accountable and cheer them on, and have others be able to do the same for me! In total, I'd like to lose 45 lbs, but have been setting 15 lb goals. Also, I'm totally new to this.
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm here too. I would love accountability partners!