Weight Loss Buddy

Options
Hello! My name is Tara and I am looking for a weight loss buddy to keep me accountable. I've gone back and forth between gaining and losing the past few years, and have now found myself weighing the most I have ever in my life. I want to lose about 40 pounds, but I know I will never make it without a strong support system! Would love to reciprocate for someone else interested in swapping recipes, workouts, etc. as we discover our way back to a healthy lifestyle!

Replies

• kristencarder21
    kristencarder21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me. You can never have too many weight loss buddies.
  • Terrafide0
    Terrafide0 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out and would love an accountability partner.

• Jdp66
    Jdp66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a buddy needed to loose 50 pound started Jan 1 lost 30 pound watching what I eat and lots excrise
  • damgard
    damgard Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me :)

I've just lost 18 pounds and need to loose 20-25 more pounds
  • Dogmom20
    Dogmom20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looks like we're looking for the same thing. :# Please add.
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    The more weight loss buddies the better!! More support and motivation from people can just be the kick up the butt you need to keep at it

I'm like that, I need people to keep me right as I get side tracked and forget sometimes lol x
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, the more friends the merrier! ☺
  • ajara13
    ajara13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • MrOtto2016
    MrOtto2016 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well if you wish. I need the support as well...
  • phillipps_st
    phillipps_st Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I am just starting out too and I do need all the motivation I can get! Thanks!
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Feel free to add me. I've had a lot of success here but we all need more support.
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    I would love to be one of your workout buddies. I have been doing this for years going up and down but right now I am going down slowly. I still need to lose 20 more pounds.