Looking for a fitness pal buddy

Options
lschmitt112
lschmitt112 Posts: 1 Member
Looking for someone I can work with who is also looking to lose weight and get fitter (so everyone). I'm currently around 162lb and am looking to get to around 140lb! Anyone out there in the same boat? Just looking for someone to do this weight-loss fitness thing with.

Replies

• dvanberkom
    dvanberkom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Please send me a buddy/friend request if you want. I would send you one but I don't know how this stuff works yet (sorry!)
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm in the boat, too! I'm getting restarted. Add me, if you like!
  • adoette
    adoette Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Our stats are pretty close and I definitely need some help with accountability, add me too please!
  • TaraT1308
    TaraT1308 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is also 140...would love to have a friend to complain to when I want to eat ice cream and keep me accountable!
  • Kait_Dee
    Kait_Dee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too..! Open to any and all folks. :smile:
  • rddr1969
    rddr1969 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow good to see others seeking accountability buddies. Count me in too. We can all use the extra support. I'm almost to my 1st but going to keep at it because I really think I can go further and achieve my ultimate goal.
    Feel free to add me because it's so much easier with friends.
  • DazzlingKim68
    DazzlingKim68 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 162 and my goal is 135. I'm off work for the summer so I have no excuses. Count me in.
  • lananabanana112
    lananabanana112 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, i'm aiming for 130, that is 12lb from now. Not too far but with my current habbits out of reach... Feel free to add! Anne
  • dunerjc
    dunerjc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I have the same stats. Very motivated as well.
  • camyslinski
    camyslinski Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same boat! I started at 154 and am working to get down to 130 so about the same amount of weight lost. Looking for any motivation I can get!
  • bravesoul2
    bravesoul2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, i'm aiming for 130, that is 12lb from now. Not too far but with my current habbits out of reach... Feel free to add! Anne

My goal is 127-130lbs. Add me
  • rhuj
    rhuj Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal is similar too. Started again yesterday. Looking to get back to 140lb so have 13lb ish to lose. Feel free to add me! :)