Apple Watch users ⌚️

Options
lcu1974
lcu1974 Posts: 26 Member
Hi,
Are there any Apple Watch users?
Do have favorite app to keep you on track? Tracking your workout?

Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• kimdawnhayden
    kimdawnhayden Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    My husband bought me one for Christmas. I'm not a techie person. I thought it was just gimmicky, but I love it. I'm not one to carry my phone around all the time, so I can be somewhere in the house and answer my watch. No more missed calls. I like it for my workouts. I have found that it doesn't keep up with my heart rate like it should for weight lifting. I've read that it is due to constriction in the blood vessels when lifting weights. When I plug the numbers into MFP though it's pretty close to what they have.
  • kim8739
    kim8739 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to find an app that tracks my heart beats, as I'm a mum of 6 I'm constantly rushing around which is like exercise but can't really log it, so any ideas would be great
  • kimdawnhayden
    kimdawnhayden Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    kim8739 wrote: »
    I'm trying to find an app that tracks my heart beats, as I'm a mum of 6 I'm constantly rushing around which is like exercise but can't really log it, so any ideas would be great
    The watch will keep up with how many calories you burn in a day. You can also check you beats per minute at any time.
  • milan1573
    milan1573 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have following third party apps. I like using them.
    Activity club, MFP off course, cyclemeter, trackmyfit, SWORKIT.

Please fill free to add any interesting app that I'm not aware of.
  • bentisdell
    bentisdell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also have an Apple Watch and use multiple apps - I love the applewatch exercise app, but also use TrackMyFit. And TrackMyFit has an TV app which is great... I used to use a Fitbit but I prefer Watch now