not really new but need new friends

Options
kriots
kriots Posts: 375 Member
i would like support i give out to people come back to me. i want to be friends with people who will give back what i give them. Anyways, sad, but i really want to get to my goal, i dont want to do it alone.

Replies

• astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Request sent!! :) good luck!
  • chlo83
    chlo83 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am new to this (just joined today), but I will be your friend that way we can encourage each other all the way until we both hit our goals!
  • nibblerbigcat
    Options
    I'll request you :)
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me if you like. We need all the support and encouragement that we can get :)
  • MrsLyons32
    MrsLyons32 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! But, just a fair warning, I'm leaving on Vacation tomorrow, so I won't be on here. I can log via my mobile, but I can't see any topics or anything like that! :flowerforyou:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    :) wow thanks everyone for adding me! I post a lot here on MFP. Just a little about me, if you have not read my profile, I am a mom of 2, i had 2 c setions, so that was tough on my body. I want to get back on track. each pregnancy lead to something wrong, and a lot of weight gain. Its hard, I am a stay-at-home mom, my youngest has problems with her hip, and neck :( its workable, but it takes a lot out of me, and i find me time doing jillian m. dvd's or running, and venting here. I do post a lot often, lol i go to college online, so thats why you might see me around a lot. But other than support its hard b/c we moved away from our home town to be where we are now, so this place is the only place i have anyone i can talk to. :( sounds sad when i re-read this. oh i mis-spell often, so for those of you who are so annal about spell check lol you wont like me. so i want to pick myself up, be a better mom, and a less stressed out wife. :blushing:
  • C110266Chris♥
    Options
    Add me!!!
  • AylaBean
    AylaBean Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    /added :)
  • girlw00nder
    Options
    Please add me! I need a kick up the bum at times and will give support as long as you need it!

Good luck xx
  • mcgwnkrista
    Options
    I'm on every day :) Let me know if you need anything! Request sent....
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :D
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Ditto - request sent!
  • SunnyDispo619
    Options
    Request sent...I'm on regularly! Good luck to you!
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    Add me - I am on every day!!! I will be here for you!!!
  • Mnonan
    Mnonan Posts: 38
    Options
    ill add you
  • elainemcg
    elainemcg Posts: 25
    Options
    i will try and add you but im new to this so please be patient with me, but good luck and hope all the support you give comes back to you tenfold. we all need help and encouragement its sooo hard on your own xx
  • ajudernatz
    Options
    I'm new but in the same boat. My husband has really been encouraging but he is one of those people that can eat anything they want and not gain a pound. I am looking for some people who know what I am going through. I added a few people but would love to have some more friends too!

I am married 27 year-old with a two year-old son. I am a first grade teacher so I will be one a lot during the summer months but not as much after school starts. Thanks to anyone who adds me as a friend!:happy:
  • tab143
    tab143 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'll try to help!
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey! Request sent :)