tummy tuck

Options
Has anyone recently had Tummy Tuck 6 months ago? First off all are you pleased with the results and are you experiencing any discomfort such as when eaten or drink too much numbing sensation. Surgeon said that's normal could take up to 2 years to get back to normal if at all. Just wondering. Thank you for sharing as can be quite personal.

Replies

• bezlooney
    bezlooney Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I had a tummy tuck 5 years ago and parts of it are still numb. I am pleased with the results but the first 2 years were very uncomfortable.
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your reply.
  • graciela2
    graciela2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had a tummy tuck as part of breast reconstruction after cancer. I was happy to get that bonus!!! It was in 2013 and only when I touch that area it feels numb. No other symptoms.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I had a tummy tuck almost 6 years ago. Parts are numb to touch, and it definitely can be uncomfortable if I eat too much. Still the best decision I ever made. Can't wait for the leg and arm lift!
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I had a tummy tuck. Amazing results. If you are considering one be sure to choose a highly respected surgeon who will provide you before and after photos of their work. If they refuse, dont allow them to do your work.