Loosing around 100lbs

Options
I'm just wondering who is either just starting or has been working on loosing around 100lbs. I have a goal of about 83 lbs. I've lost up to 50 lbs before... but that was 3 kids ago. So as I'm just getting started I'm looking for friends to kinda help support each other in an obviously long term weight lose goal.

I know what I did before and I know it will work again. But some friends to talk about it and be excited and encouraging with me would be nice!

Replies

• KetoTeacher
    KetoTeacher Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have been here a few weeks and have 80+lbs to lose. You can add me.
  • tamyena
    tamyena Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am on the road to being healthy and around 80 pounds lighter! It's going so slow! I'm 58 and have increased my activity. I'm weighing and measuring all the food I eat. I am drinking loads of water, too. I know this is my journey, but, just wish I could see some awesome results a lot sooner!
  • wickedmaineah
    wickedmaineah Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My first goal is 80 lbs. End goal is 100+. I have 3 kids too and it is a battle to make sure I am doing what I need.
  • jessicapabon34
    jessicapabon34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also have a 100lb loss goal. Sometimes when I think about it it seems very very far away. I fell and blew out my ankle a year ago this June. Although I've had surgery, I'm still dealing with a lot of pain, so working out is limited. But I'm determined to get this weight off this year! Feel free to ad me. We got this!
  • okungbowa
    okungbowa Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have 80lbs loss goal. I have taken off 16lbs from March, I tried so hard but it seems to be crawling off slowly.
  • Doodles111
    Doodles111 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also have a 100lb loss goal. Sometimes when I think about it it seems very very far away. I fell and blew out my ankle a year ago this June. Although I've had surgery, I'm still dealing with a lot of pain, so working out is limited. But I'm determined to get this weight off this year! Feel free to ad me. We got this!

Have you tried water aerobics at all? It burns alot of calories and might be easier on your ankle. That's what i started doing this week back and as long as we aren't jumping alot in the water my foot doesn't hurt too bad. We CAN do this!
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Your pants will be looser too!
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    I've lost 85lbs and have 50 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I started on March 1st..I weighed 308# and need to lose 100 pounds. Last week, I weighed in at 262.6..almost half way there! Hang in there..anyone can add me if they wish..
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I've lost close to 90 (depends on the day!) and I'm in maintenance now. I also have 4 young kids so I know that can be an added challenge!
  • letlovegrow89
    letlovegrow89 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've lost 80lbs and wouldn't mind losing another 60lbs at least. I also have 3 kids, add me if you like! :)
  • Symphiesnana
    Symphiesnana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me I have 120 to loose
  • amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Doodles111 wrote: »

Have you tried water aerobics at all? It burns alot of calories and might be easier on your ankle. That's what i started doing this week back and as long as we aren't jumping alot in the water my foot doesn't hurt too bad. We CAN do this!

A vote for Aqua Fit - it's part of my weekly routine. You can work as hard or as easy as you need. It's not just aerobic it's good strength resistance training if you go all out!
  • Kaeleana
    Kaeleana Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, I have approx 80 lbs to lose. I started in May & down 11lbs so far. We can do this together :wink:
  • ninjamom87
    ninjamom87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody that replied. I sent out friend requests to everyone that responded. If I missed you somehow please friend me. I'm so proud of myself keeping under my calorie goal each day and I'm walking daily for exercise. Some of you who have already lost so much really are an inspiration! Changing the way you live your life is never easy. It's not just daily it's everyday, every hour... I have a goal to not eat after 7 and that is the ultimate hardest for me. I'm bad for wanting to get the kids in bed then treat myself to junk food for surviving another day lol. I've put off buying a scale for years just because I didn't want to know how bad I had gotten. But this weekend I'm buying my first scale. All this work, I'm gonna watch those pounds start counting down.
  • lanaparsons84
    lanaparsons84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm very new just started not sure how any of it works I need to lose approx 140 lbs, I'm in desperate need of some help. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend would love some tips, support and motivation thanks

• WA_mama2
    WA_mama2 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit over halfway through a 125lb planned minimum loss. I love new friends!