The Biggest Loser Challenge - May 2016

Options
Serendipity0913
Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
For Anyone Interested:

The Biggest Loser Challenge will be starting up again for the month of May. We currently have 150 participants in the April Biggest Loser Challenge and have done very well with a total pounds lost so far of 436.8 lbs and we still have 2 more weigh-ins to go!! AWESOME!

If you're interested in joining please go to

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10373686/registration-open-biggest-loser-challenge-may-2016#latest

Drop a note saying you're interested in joining in for May. Please include that you are NEW to the challenge. As we get closer to the end of the month I'll be letting everyone know the link to the new group where you will be able to locate your team.

PLEASE NOTE: This discussion thread is NOT the challenge. You have to go to the link I provided if you want to participate.

If you're interested in how our challenge works you can pop into our group and take a look around at the April challenge to see if it is something you'd like to participate in. You can find the Biggest Loser Challenge - April 2016 group here:

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112892-biggest-loser-challenge-april-2016

Looking forward to losing with you! :smile:

Replies

• katiey1123
    katiey1123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi, this challenge sounds very interesting. I would like to ask, what will I have to do during this challenge. I understand that there will be teams and we will weigh-in, but what plan are we going to follow?
  • vneal2445
    vneal2445 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to join the May challenge but When I clicked the link it said April 2016, did I join the right group?
  • stacy2189
    stacy2189 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    vneal2445 wrote: »
    I'm looking to join the May challenge but When I clicked the link it said April 2016, did I join the right group?

Go to the link above and join
  • stacy2189
    stacy2189 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    vneal2445 wrote: »

Also put your stating weight and the day you want to weigh in!
  • princes81
    princes81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would like to join the challenge .
  • RebeccaLansdown
    RebeccaLansdown Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Where do I post my weight?
  • saturnina8
    saturnina8 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Not sure if we need to post starting weight in for May if we did the April challenge, but here was my ending stats and I would like to change my weigh-in day to Saturday please.

saturnina8
    206.5lbs
    May team: Calorie Crunchers.

Thanks!
  • heather_cita
    heather_cita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new to the Biggest Loser Challenge for the month of May. I look forward to getting started. I've joined using the link, but am not sure how or when to put in my starting weight, etc. Thanks for organizing this. It's an excellent idea.
  • RebeccaLansdown
    Options
    I weighed in today at 195.6. It's up a bit from last week but I think it's water weight so it should go away by next Friday.
  • shiinababiie
    shiinababiie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the biggest loser challenge and would like to do the may challenge
  • Andreacampbell444
    Andreacampbell444 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, do we give our team captains our weekly weight or you?
  • icandoit4sure
    icandoit4sure Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    May 15, 2016
    1120 a.m. CT
    Current weight: 170
    TEAM NAME: CASTAWAYS
  • chokalte
    chokalte Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Is it to late to Join the Challenge?
  • SunkissedBrownSugga
    SunkissedBrownSugga Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    How do we know when registration opens for June?
  • RebeccaLansdown
    Options
    User name RebeccaLansdown
    Team With Abdul Shrinking
    Weight 191.0!

I'm sorry I'm late with this.
  • happymsnappy
    happymsnappy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hope to join in June!