Seeking Motivational Friends!

Options
TaraT1308
TaraT1308 Posts: 5 Member
Hello! My name is Tara, and after seeing the scale tip tonight, I decided it was time to make a change! After cleaning out my cupboards and reorganizing my running shoes, I think I am ready to take the plunge into a healthier lifestyle! I am seeking a group of like-minded people to provide support and encouragement throughout this process. Look forward to connecting with you!

Replies

• Rebekahl87
    Rebekahl87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi Tara! Deciding to make a change is brave...lots of people are content to stay in their comfort zones. So congrats for that! I sent you a friend request. I hope you find the support and encouragement you're looking for. :)
  • robbina1292
    robbina1292 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am beginning this journey myself.
  • Kell2912
    Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    hi Tara I too and seeking motivational friends. I have sent you a friend request. If anyone else wants to add me thats fine
  • IndigoB
    IndigoB Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Tara - I'm new here and also looking for motivational friends. Please feel free to add me (that goes for anyone else too!)
  • peppez2013
    peppez2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Tara, im also starting my healthy weight loss journey today. Im sure going to need all the motivation i can get too
  • rhuj
    rhuj Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hiya tara. Im starting back on my journey today! I'm looking for motivational buddies too. Feel free to add me too. Im doing the 1200 or thereabouts cals. Lets get this started!