Wendy's food suggestions?

Options
Decided I'm gonna go before a movie tonight..got 1,000 calories to spend..suggestions??

Replies

• __leis__
    __leis__ Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I had an Asiago bacon spicy chicken sandwich, it was 600ish calories and very yummy!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Whatever meal you get, make sure you get a Frosty! That's the best thing they have.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Even though I love the spicy chicken, the grilled chicken sandwich fills me up and no guilt.
  • StephanieStaffordMead
    StephanieStaffordMead Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Best thing is the Power Mediterranean Salad. It only has about 400 calories with dressing so you will want something else too, but it is SO good.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Best thing is the Power Mediterranean Salad. It only has about 400 calories with dressing so you will want something else too, but it is SO good.
    I am very interested in trying this. I know, I know, fast food salads, but I really like theirs.

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I love their salad. Who cares if it's fast food salad, it tastes good! I get the potatoe with cheese too!
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Baconator baby. 940 savory calories, skip the fries. Half pound of beef and lots of bacon.
  • AspenDan
    AspenDan Posts: 703 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Baconator baby

/love
  • nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I always get the Ultimate Chicken Grill with a garden salad. But that's like 500-ish calories, and who wants that when you've got 1000 to spend ;)
  • AspenDan
    Options
  • mathiseasy
    mathiseasy Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Alllll the frostys, and get the French fries so you can dip in the frosty. Mmmmm...
  • AspenDan
    Options
    mathiseasy wrote: »
    Alllll the frostys, and get the French fries so you can dip in the frosty. Mmmmm...

Hahaha so awesome =) wierdly, I'm not a fry kinda guy.. but I'll eat a frosty every meal if I could =P
  • mathiseasy
    mathiseasy Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    AspenDan wrote: »
    mathiseasy wrote: »

Hahaha so awesome =) wierdly, I'm not a fry kinda guy.. but I'll eat a frosty every meal if I could =P

I'm sure you could get one of those delicious salads and have a frosty dressing on it...
    I'm kidding, I'm stealing jokes from the late John Pinette, who joked about pouring Haagen das over his salads so it looked like ranch!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I am very interested in trying this. I know, I know, fast food salads, but I really like theirs.

I love Wendy's garden salads with BBQ ranch dressing (zingy), ice water, and a small chili. Then I would save the leftover calories for a snack later.
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    whatever you like?? I don't understand these questions where people ask other people what they should eat for dinner? 1000 calories is a lot, you could fit most wendy's meals into that allowance...eat what you want!