MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_FDxLb_xaJkUffeoi3ZTX7LvI21QJcn1rxwG-BftTnEhipTAeRCBoQG1CAt least, that's what I tell myself on long lonely nights....giphy.gif[img][/img]
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    I accept that, for whatever reasons, I'm not crushable to most, however, that does not mean I don't have my own crushes (I'll be adding more over time):

@mrsboobear - for whatever possible reason one could imagine

:*<3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I accept that, for whatever reasons, I'm not crushable to most, however, that does not mean I don't have my own crushes (I'll be adding more over time):

:o ..hellooo Bruce...you are most crushable and @MrsBooBear is a mutual..excellent taste <3
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    @amazingday - sheez a fighter if ever I knew one. Sheez got an AWESOME heart, intelligent, and fun all around

• Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options

Oh you know I crush you, goober :p:kissing_heart:
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    @ind1983 - A badass warrior momma with many awesomely unusual personality traits, super intelligent, and really humorous

• Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    @sweetsluv - most uncommon kind of downhomecountrysweeterthanmaplesugar love-giver on MFP. Awesome momma / wife to one of the most fortunate men in our universe. So spunky and fun, and ohhh so bubbly.

• SojournerThirteen
    Options
    @maeld51 - one of my top 3 loyalest MFP ohana, and one of my earliest/longest still crushes. A gem rightfully noticed by one of MFP's finest Tigers and prolly own each otherz <3 now. Such a smart, warm-loving woman.

• SojournerThirteen
    Options
    @krizzo87 - one of my most recent crushes is this supah momma, supah-sweet MFP flower who so many people of all genderz want. Bubbling fountain of the sweetest love wine.

• SojournerThirteen
    Options
    @jenmarr22 - prolly the closest MFPer to real family (some MFPers think I'm actually her uncle :D ) I have in here. That would not bode well cuz then my crush would be taboo haha! The most uniquely and wonderfully colored humor and outlook on life of all people I know. One if only a few MFP Braineacz in here--very proud of her all around

• SojournerThirteen
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 - the first of MFP friendz. Lover of all men and women She is in her MFP Kingdom. Also one of the quiet (I know you think thatz not possible, right?!) sages who has been the shoulder or ear of so many in our MFP family.

• SojournerThirteen
    Options
    Will continue later you gorgeous-hearted peebles :*<3
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    @fabulousfantasticfifty - what a would-wonder of women and redheads... So much this shortest of the Amazons has experienced. Fantastically funny, fearless, fabulous, 50 on the the Sweetheart scale (yeah, she broke it--saw it with my own eyes haha!).

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 - the first of MFP friendz. Lover of all men and women She is in her MFP Kingdom. Also one of the quiet (I know you think thatz not possible, right?!) sages who has been the shoulder or ear of so many in our MFP family.

I remember the day we met, sweet and awesome from the very start... :* you are a wonderful man Bruce..it's a true pleasure and an honour to know you ..you'll always be a forever crush <3
  • Goldsby318
    Goldsby318 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Nobody !!!!!
  • Gainz147
    Gainz147 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    @Arathels ❤️
    @BoryBreezy5 ❤️
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    You go @BoryBreezy5 get it! Lol
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    Goldsby318 wrote: »
    Nobody !!!!!

Started 8.345 minutes ago! Love the pouty lip--OEMGEE!
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    @slinkybinkydog - fun-loving and funny, saucy, spicy, nicy, and naughty. Great taste in music and MFPerz too. Suspect Sheez a keeper--we will see.