180lbs now 145lbs at 5foot2inches

Options
MiuNya
MiuNya Posts: 37 Member
edited May 2016 in Success Stories
me in 2012 on my trip in Rome!! Oh my god!! My heaviest id say!! And this is my progress next to it, I am not at my goal weight yet which is 130 or so but I am getting there, very slowly might I add because I have PCOS and because of that my fat lays around my middle much easier. I know some people at my weight look much more stunning than me, guess it can't be helped...(and im very short)
7zr8xzwy9ji7.png

I cant believe how much I hollered and screamed when I looked for an older picture for comparison and came across my Rome pictures, I actually teared up thinking how i managed to let myself get like this and not realize?! It was about 3 years ago I looked at myself in a photo and said damn.. I AM MASSIVE. I am all for body positivity but I personally was not happy NOR WAS I HEALTHY. I was diagnosed with PCOS soon after Rome and ive changed my habits around that and have lost 35lbs and I feel all the better of it, better mood, better energy, better self confidence (even though I still feel I look gross).

Lately the loss has been the slowest ive ever seen it. My tummy just will not budge!!
but dont give up hope lads and ladies! Heres to anothER 15LBS! :smile:

If you have an advice on how to shed those last few lbs, let me in on it! haha

Replies

• dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work and you will reach your goal.
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Great job!
    Keep it up!
  • teamgiff4
    teamgiff4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I think you look great!!! :) I never looked that good at 145 ( I'm 5'2 also) You really do have a nice figure.... be proud!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 and just hit 145 too. I find the more weight I lose the tummy does go away eventually. It's my problem spot too. Feel free to add me. I'm starting to do YouTube Pilates to help with balance and ab muscles too as well as walking/running
  • MiuNya
    Options
    teamgiff4 wrote: »
    I think you look great!!! :) I never looked that good at 145 ( I'm 5'2 also) You really do have a nice figure.... be proud!

I've never had anyone tell me I've a nice figure before oh my gosh thank you :'(:)
  • MiuNya
    Options
    I'm 5"2 and just hit 145 too. I find the more weight I lose the tummy does go away eventually. It's my problem spot too. Feel free to add me. I'm starting to do YouTube Pilates to help with balance and ab muscles too as well as walking/running

Oh that's really good to know. Let's keep at it together! I'll add you back of course! I must check your videos out! :#
  • GAlove05
    GAlove05 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Keep it up!!
  • Zella_11
    Zella_11 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You look beautiful!
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    You've done a fantastic job! The last 15 lbs will be the hardest. I would set your goal to lose 1/2 lb per week, be consistent, and add a lifting program if you're not already doing one. I agree you have a beautiful shape :smiley:
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! You look fantastic :smiley:
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look fantastic. What a big difference. Very beautiful. :)
  • KimOrley
    KimOrley Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look really good and it's a massive achievement from your first picture but I totally understand that you're not done yet. I'm also 5'2 and weigh 141 pounds so very similar to you. Do you mind if I add you as a friend for motivation to get that last 15 or so pounds off?
  • MiuNya
    Options
    KimOrley wrote: »
    You look really good and it's a massive achievement from your first picture but I totally understand that you're not done yet. I'm also 5'2 and weigh 141 pounds so very similar to you. Do you mind if I add you as a friend for motivation to get that last 15 or so pounds off?

Yea oh my god the more people in my situation the better. It's so good to know I am not alone ♡♡♡ added you back! We can do this!
  • MiuNya
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words. It's boosting my confidence considerably. Bless you all <3
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    You look great- what a difference. Those last 10-15 can be very difficult and very very slow! Here are some things I did- added intervals to my exercise, lowered my calories just a bit more, stopped with the BLTs (bites, licks, tastes), and finally I stopped eating back exercise calories completely to lose the last five pounds. I lost 55 in about 20 months- 180 to 125. Now I'm hovering between 121-122. I lost the last 3-4 without trying- I thought I was going to maintain if I ate back all exercise calories but I kept losing since my weight wouldn't budge when I was 128-129 trying to see 125 (just once). Well lost those next 3-4 so now I'm just trying to maintain by eating just a bit more. You'll get there. It takes patience and perseverance but it will happen!
  • leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job and you look great!!
  • geojeal
    geojeal Posts: 6,627 Member
    Options
    Whoo Who!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful..be proud. You can lose that last 15…and if you lose it your middle will shrink. Fat does that..leaves the first place you gained it… Maybe if you look back you'll realize your stomach was where you first gained..so it will be the last place you lose. I hate that!! :) All said.. most of us would call that last 15 vanity weight..cause you look great right now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!