What is/was your biggest motivation to make you want to transform your body?

Options

Replies

• strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    Attract the opposite sex and stay out of fights
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    I wanna feel hot and be able to do a lot of aerial stunts along with some acrobatic.
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Wanna get myself a boyfriend and i want him to be cute so i gotta look cute too
  • lorri71
    lorri71 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ive always been a fitness & diet fan & out of the blue had a stroke for no reason. I got depressed & couldnt do my regular stuff & had to join the 'stroke club'. I now have the all clear so my motivation is to keep fit & healthy & loose a few pounds & be happy again.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    Penis length
  • melasencio
    melasencio Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wimmens.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Mens

Just kidding. I want to not hate buying clothes or wondering when someone's looking at me what they might be thinking.
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I like being the hot hubby/dad.

Keeping up with or beating the younger guys at the gym is fun too.
  • sappermuff
    sappermuff Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Because I want to get freakishly strong. Like, shaved gorilla strong.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Realizing I have three little girls who are looking at me and formulating in their little heads what is "normal". I wasn't willing to have them think obesity is normal or that there is ever a point in life where its okay to give up on self-improvement and introspection.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    So my fuggen health insurance would leave me the phuck alone -.-

That works!! My friend lost almost 100 lbs because of her health insurance wouldn't leave her alone.
  • jgkoutr
    jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
    Options
    To feel good bout myself after my separation w ex
  • domisgone
    domisgone Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    To be healthy and feel confident in my body....
  • Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    For me. Because I like to do things. I want to run, climb, do obstacle courses, lift heavy things, and study jiu jitsu.

And for my son. Because he needs a role model, and someone who will take him outside to do fun things. He's an active 2 year old and I need to be able to chase him up the 10 foot rock wall he insists on climbing at the park.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    This picture of me at 220 lbs was the starting point. I saw it, I hated it, and I wanted to change it.

p1qtw8gx5udm.jpg

I keep going because I want to become better than myself. I'm 60+ lbs down from that picture now and I want to keep going. Not only to lose weight, but I want to be able to run faster/longer, I want to be able to lift more, and to do things I never thought I could before. I used to just saw that I just am not athletic or that I didn't like sports but I also hate not being good at things, so I'm making myself be good at things.
  • domisgone
    domisgone Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Forty6and2 wrote: »
    This picture of me at 220 lbs was the starting point. I saw it, I hated it, and I wanted to change it.

p1qtw8gx5udm.jpg

I keep going because I want to become better than myself. I'm 60+ lbs down from that picture now and I want to keep going. Not only to lose weight, but I want to be able to run faster/longer, I want to be able to lift more, and to do things I never thought I could before. I used to just saw that I just am not athletic or that I didn't like sports but I also hate not being good at things, so I'm making myself be good at things.

This is my transformation. Slow but steady if you work hard it will stay off haha
    6pja404zvjb1.png

• prodigywithapen
    prodigywithapen Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My biggest motivation was eleven months ago when I had a stroke. I found out I had Sjogren's Syndrome and I've known I've had PCOS....but that was the scariest time of my life and I never want it to happen again!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    my ex saying something to me about his new gf and how she could actually fit in the backseat of his car

• Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    my ex saying something to me about his new gf and how she could actually fit in the backseat of his car

That is fuct.
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

That is fuct.

I agree.. @salembambi you're ex's an *kitten*