Heyy everyone! From Emily

Options
Heyy! I'm a 21 year old girls and have finally decided it's time to lose some weight!! Unfortunately I've always been a big girl and just loved to eat everything and anything! I started my weight loss journey this Tuesday just gone (24th may) and when I weighed myself I was a very big 20st 1lb tbh honest I did think it would be much higher, I've set my goal to 10st so I've got to lose half my body weight!!!! I know it's going to be a long journey and it will be hard at times but I've started of really great and I hope it continues! I find it very easy counting my calories with the app and it's helping a lot!! Can't wait to see how much I've lost on weigh in day (I'll be weighing myself once a week, every Tuesday) wish me luck, and good luck to all of you too :)

Replies

• joanneparry78
    joanneparry78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I aways been big too but now it's got to a point I got to lose it
  • Rachelcampbell92
    Rachelcampbell92 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was the same I was 19stone then I joined slimming world and lost 6 stone & now on this and nearly lost a stone! I've always been big but it's definitely possible to lose it you just need to make sure your heads in it but don't feel too bad if it doesn't come off quickly, slowly losing the weight is far better than losing it too quickly and gaining it back! :smile:❤️
  • joanneparry78
    joanneparry78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I know am going to try my best and tell me seif I got to do it for my kids and my grandchild I need to see her grow up I am 37 and I need to do it.you don't mind talking too a 37 year old do you.